Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just been watching videos from our Championship winning season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just been watching videos from our Championship winning season...

Ali Faurlin was unstoppable, desperately hope that whoever is in charge next season gets him back in the squad.

I watch it from time to time on YouTube (Devon Park Ranger made the video). It was such a good season & agreed about Ali Faurlin. Faurlin & Jenas at DM in a 4231 would be too good for that league
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I'd like to see:

Green; Onuoha, Ben Haim, New CB, Yun; Jenas, Faurlin; Mackie, Barkley (on loan from Everton), Hoilett; Bothroyd

Comment

I'd like to see. Green, Harriman, Onouha, Whoever, Yun. Jenas Faurlin. Mackie. Taarabt, Hoilett & Johnson

We've a lot of good others players I'd like to keep around. I think Park could be brilliant next season, Bothroyd, Ehmer, etc
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        And many more mistakes

Comment

Harriman has been on fire for WW this season, heard many good things!

Comment

Anyone know how Faurlin's doing at Parma?

Comment

Sorry, Palermo.
              Was thinking of making a Ham sandwich.

Comment

I know they've had about 3 different managers since he's been there and last time I checked he'd started one and came on in one, that was only a few weeks ago!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                  I know they've had about 3 different managers since he's been there and last time I checked he'd started one and came on in one, that was only a few weeks ago!
                  Won't have done the lad any good, that. Club should re-call him.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    Sorry, Palermo.
                    Was thinking of making a Ham sandwich.
                    Very bad. They've had a lot of managers. Can't buy a win & Ale's on the bench most games.
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    And many more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Very bad. They've had a lot of managers. Can't buy a win & Ale's on the bench most games.
                      So kenthoop said.
                      Cannot be good for Ali, that. We should bring him home to Loftus Rd, and if there is a niggling injury hampering him, then we should get it fixed, and have Ali 100% fit and raring to go, for the start of next season.

Comment

Ale made the step-up from the Championship easily and put in some excellent performances before his injury, people seem to forget that and judge him on his more recent appearances which was down to Hughes, for chucking him into first team football 90 minutes every week when he was clearly unfit and still recovering.

I'd like to see him with us next season. He'd regain his fitness and should we come straight back up I can see him as a regular starter for us in the Prem.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Ale made the step-up from the Championship easily and put in some excellent performances before his injury, people seem to forget that and judge him on his more recent appearances which was down to Hughes, for chucking him into first team football 90 minutes every week when he was clearly unfit and still recovering.

I'd like to see him with us next season. He'd regain his fitness and should we come straight back up I can see him as a regular starter for us in the Prem.

One big stat was that last season, Faurlin made the most interceptions per game of any player in the premier league. He also made the second or third most long passes per game this season last i checked so clearly despite the injury he still managed some good stuff. But as you said, if he can regain his fitness and (more importantly) his confidence by dominating the low quality Championship, if/when we come up next season (again, if we go down this season), he will regain that form that proved that all the drama behind his transfer was worth it.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                          X