• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remys goal rate

7 starts 5 goals = 23 goals 32 games
    That is more than Suares an v Persie have managed
    Only if he was bought in the summer

True enough but doubt he would have signed without HR. Still, if Hughes had signed any half decent and fit strikers we would have had some chance :rage:
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Incredible ratio since he signed, and he is a great player.

But what is to say he would of kept that ratio up for a full season? I mean RVP hasn't scored in his last 13 games.

Didn't Ageymang score like 7 in 7 or something when he first signed?

Not to put a downer on it as he has been brilliant and will be a top premiership striker next season for Arsenal or someone like that.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Great stiker/poacher, just such a shame we won't see much more of the man.
        I think he would of gone down in history as one of our best ever front men.
        Please LR don't go to the SCUM.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Loic's the best finisher I've seen at the club, for a long while.

Comment

I haven't yet tired of watching re-runs of the goal against Wigan - maybe I'm biased but it's one of the best I've seen in a while even if the net benefit of it was somewhat diluted :angry:
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Im pretty sure Cisse had a similar strike rate for us last season.... Im in no way comparing the 2 players, just doubt he would have maintained that strike rate for us all season.

Its gonna hurt seeing him bang them in for another prem team!!

Comment

Imagine last seasons Cisse and Remy up top together all of this season goals goals goals

Comment

Remys strike rate at his previous clubs very good too...something like 25 in 60 which is pretty good for a player hasn't started regularly. He was used as a sub in France
                  Got international goals too. Think 4 in 10 games?

Comment

Working...
                  X