Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we don't come back up?

What will happen to the club?

If we don't bounce back up, Tony & the rest of the board will be targets all over the world. There are people who are waiting for Tony and this club to fail, I hope we can prove all them wrong!

grand scheme of this - have we actually failed if we go down? Yes - with the money and players we have we should stay up.

but taking that aside - we're out of debt, still have a strong fan base (our ground has been packed every game - even V Wigan...we turn an average 98% turn out...teams like Villa are on around 75%), we did survive (just) our first season in the PL which is the main aim for any club coming up...which is every teams aim.

i'd be gutted if/when we go down - but i don't see it being the end of Rangers etc.

Comment

one word if we dont come straight back F****D , and years in the wilderness with what money the prem are about to get!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        What will happen to the club?

If we don't bounce back up, Tony & the rest of the board will be targets all over the world. There are people who are waiting for Tony and this club to fail, I hope we can prove all them wrong!

What part of 'we're going nowhere, it's a lifelong commitment' do people not understand? MYU, you should know better lol

Comment

Working...
        X