Who will go in the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will go in the summer?

For my money the following will go assuming clubs will want them.

Cesar
    Bosingwa
    Samba
    Mbia
    Diakite
    Adel
    Traore
    Remy
    Granero
    Cisse
    :drunk:

i think they plan to keep samba. no one would want m bia diakite bosingwa and traore
    Last edited by blue and white; 09-04-2013, 07:18 AM.

Comment

diakite could turn out to be a big player for us next season.

i think someone will take mbia (although i reckon we'll end up paying him for a while), not sure who'll take adel (or barton for that matter) - maybe someone in france, but not sure he'll want to pay 75% tax.

no one will want traore or bosingwa for anywhere near what we're supposed to be paying them.

i'd expect mackie to be off... there always seems to be interest from other clubs for him.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
        diakite could turn out to be a big player for us next season.

i think someone will take mbia (although i reckon we'll end up paying him for a while), not sure who'll take adel (or barton for that matter) - maybe someone in france, but not sure he'll want to pay 75% tax.

no one will want traore or bosingwa for anywhere near what we're supposed to be paying them.

i'd expect mackie to be off... there always seems to be interest from other clubs for him.
        If he is ever mentally fit enough to get a game...bloke just isnt mentally able.

Comment

Diakite, clueless. Took Redknapp 2 games to notice, actually took me 1, but hey.

Re-watch that Liverpool game, Diakite and the other clown Mbia were so out of their depth it was embarrassing.

Mbia has slightly improved in the last couple of games (playing for a move) but is still very poor. The diving, histrionics and generally poor passing do my head in.
          :drunk:

Comment

Who will go, who will stay, that's a tough one to predict.
            Without a doubt, some players will be surplus to requirements come the end of the season.
            Those who predict a mass clear out, though....I think will be in for a surprise, as a quick return to the premiership, doesn't equate with selling off what few assets you may have.

Comment

Can see Arsenal raiding us for Remy, Cesar, & Samba. Newcastle I think will take a punt on Adel. Granero will be back in La Liga. The others we may struggle to give away.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

High earners will go but I cant see that many going as we dont want to have to start another season trying to gel 6 or 7 new players into a team.

Realistically - Cesar, Remy, Granero, Park and if anyone will buy him Bosingwa. Will only be sad to see Remy go in all honesty.

Comment

Cesar, Remy, Samba, Granero, Taarabt, Park, Barton and unfortunately Hoilett who I really hope we should try and keep but I can't see it.

We'll be stuck with Bosingwa I reckon but shouldn't be too bad in the NPC. Got a feeling Mbia will stay, he's hardly done much to impress other clubs. I really want Diakite to stay, a great player with huge potential and a season or two in the NPC will be good for him. Hopefully Mackie stays with us, but the likes of Norwich and West Ham seem to always be linked with him in the papers.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                  X