Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many points would we need now to finish fourth from bottom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many points would we need now to finish fourth from bottom?

My guess is 40, and we would prob do it. So..5 wins and 1 draw. Fortunately we've got 3 relatively easy games left, Everton & Liverpool away, Arsenal at home. Plus of course Newcastle, Stoke at home, Reading away. We might have to wait till the last day of the season when we coast to victory at Anfield to stay up, but I'll settle for that.

Alternatively....I'm going to drop dead before the end of the season because I'm fuming at the pressure Tango & Cash put Warnock under, by refusing expenditure, meaning panic buying. We've been behind the rest ever since, playing catch up. And we let The Charlatans have their way with us for too long , that's Joorabchian and Hughes, the dismal duo. Redknapp didn't have much chance but has been just a touch disappointing, but its not his fault we're down. So many individual errors have cost us dear. The fact is we are better than both Villa and Fulham and of course Wigan nowdays, but that means nothing now and is little comfort. I think we'll finish second from bottom with 33 points with Sunderland 3rd from bottom on 39. Think Stoke, Villa, Wigan will all get @ 40-41. No way should we be going down, but its far, far too late, barring making stunning history-and this club don't make stunning history more than twice a century.

Next 6 matches will be crucial.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

38 Minimum which is well out of our range

Comment

Should play Park more..he is due a couple of hat tricks before the end of the season. Just have to do enough to win our last six.

Comment

We didnt make stunning history last year,we got beat.bolton done us the favour by drawing.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Should play Park more..he is due a couple of hat tricks before the end of the season. Just have to do enough to win our last six.
            Agree totally. It is such a pity that we don't have two Parks, then we could always start one and the second one would come on in the second half. Double trouble.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think we will finish with 35 points Wins against Stoke, Reading and Newcastle draw against Everton and Arsenal Loose Liverpool and that wont be enough

If only Adel had slotted that Pen against Norwich it would be game on

Comment

we'd need at least 38, which we won't get

Comment

Just enjoy the rest of the season, make the most of it because it maybe another long year or two before we see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    If only Adel had slotted that Pen against Norwich it would be game on
                    That's the problem, there were so many "if only's", the breaks sure didn't go our way!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                    X