No announcement yet.

Cesar's big grin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha - finally managed to work out how to post the flippin picture up. As said before, players smiling when they come off after a hammer blow like that really need to think how the fans feel. The picture was plastered all over SSN for hours after the game and when we came in and saw it it nearly broke my heart to see the boy look so distraught. But then to read about smiley boy Cesar just made my blood boil as I didn't have a clue as my head was buried deep in my hands at the time :rage:

#standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Julio Ceasar is just what QPR SHOULD NOT be about.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        Not defending him, but at the end of the day he don't support QPR like you or me. Put it this way today at 5pm when you finish work, will you give a f**k about what happens when you leave site/office? The guy is a employee of the club, not a fan.

Probably not a good way of putting it, as we are all gutted, but thats how probably most of the squad feel above.
        But he hadn't left the site/office. Look forward to him leaving, over rated and won't be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          ...the sad truth is that says more about how the club is being run than the player himself. We have had the gift of money, the most valuable commodity in football nowadays - yet we have abused it to the point of it being a negative influence rather than a positive one.

Well said!!

Comment

Working...
          X