Clint Hill & Derry Building for the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill & Derry Building for the future

I was just thinking can we rebuild a team around these two? We have two good experienced players that we can start fresh from?

You are joking surely they are both about 36

Comment

to great servants to the club but to slow and to old

Comment

Agree with above comments.
        Hill & Derry have been great for Queen's Park Rangers, but it wouldn't be wise to build a side around those two alone.

Comment

I think they have 1 more year left in them, they are great for leadership.

Comment

Deffo want to see both in the starting 11 next season. They have a winning mentality which will rub off on younger players
            We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
            @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Don't knock them. Clint put his head in front of a shot today. Shame cowardly Adel didn't. And Clint was miles better than the £12M £100K a week or whatever Samba.....

Comment

I do not think people are knocking them and are not saying ditch them but to build our team around them? We need to build a team that will be together for a few years not this mess that we have seen. Buy younger players, but still retain the older true pros as leaders and teachers. Hill and Derry are true hard school players who know what it is like playing in the lower leagues and have the heart.

Comment

Clint at CB in the CCC for me 100%. Not too sure about Derry starting, even in the CCC, but I'd certainly have him in the squad. Those grizzly away days oop north where we mgiht be hlding on for a 1-0 win, Derry would be a perfect bloke to have on.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X