Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it be more cruel?

This utterly wretched season?
    About a minute away from a deserved win, then M'bia has a moment of pure madness that eventually costs us 2 points.

The tragedy, for me, of our now near-certain relegation, will be the loss of Loic Remy, by far and away the best finisher we have had since Sir Les.

Yeah but Remy wasn't staying even if we had stayed up. He will go anyway.

This season has been very cruel and very unlucky. We are the unluckiest team ever to be relegated.

Comment

he is probably only one of a few we could get any money back for

Comment

Last 2 games have summed up our season perfectly, given away stupid stupid goals then fought back but not having that little bit of luck you need at times like these........haven't felt as low about a Rangers result in years and I just don't get what the hate of our club is these days by other supporters and the media, today we desrved a lot better but Wigan once again got that bit of lady luck that seems to have deserted us.
        My one saving grace is that perhaps next season, we can win the Championship again but this time enjoy it, rather than the debacle we went through last time, when the Faurlin Case completely overshadowed our run in and took away the glory of winning it for me, as the only time we got to properly celebrate was after the Leeds Game.

Comment

Yeah, ever since the witch-hunt that those crooks at the FA conducted against our club, over our purchase of Alejandro Faurlin, we have had a rough ride 99.9% of the time.
          Our luck is bound to turn sometime, it has to.

Comment

Forgot to mention Adel being so brave in the wall NOT!

Comment

Today we were SO unlucky, this season can't be blamed solely on bad luck though. We were SO woeful in a lot of games this season. Can't honestly say we deserve to stay up
              We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
              @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
                Today we were SO unlucky, this season can't be blamed solely on bad luck though. We were SO woeful in a lot of games this season. Can't honestly say we deserve to stay up
                Saying that though, I can't say that we were that bad in that many games this season and I will openly admit when we are sh1te. The only ones I can think of were the 2 Swansea games, Soton and West Ham at home, Liverpool at home and 1st half against Fulham.

We played really well at Spurs and Arsenal and lost them both. Should have beaten Everton, Reading, Villa(home and away), Norwich and obviously Wigan at home but just didn't. It is just one of those things, that is has been our destiny to go down from the start of the season.

I would say that Villa and Wigan have performed at a lower performance level than us over the season, but have just won games when they shouldn't have. I guess they have had Kone and Benteke for the whole season, when we have only really had a proper striker since January. They have got wins whne they shouldn't have and we have got draws instead of wins, and turned draws into losses.

I am properly gutted but just got to take it on the chin. The one shining light is at least we have got Tony F. who has said he is with us for a long time and who I honestly believe will do what is required to get us back up at the first time of asking.

Comment

No. Made myself watch the highlights. Remy's goal and Mbia unprofessionalism and Adel's cowardice made me weep. It was as bad as when I watched it happen at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

This season has been very cruel and very unlucky. We are the unluckiest team ever to be relegated.
                    We we unlucky today ,( if you call Zamora doing a f ucking stupid thing , Mbia being a clumsy t wat, and Adel being a big girl in the wall, unlucky )
                    But overall weve been s hit this season and deserve to be where we are i`m afraid.
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Remys been class.Newcastle really dodged a bullet ,there so they thought.
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Our time in the premiership has been plagued by either dreadful displays as a unit (villa 2nd half/ fulham1st) or individual errors or poor discipline.

We only have ourselves to blame.

Always seems an underlying frailty and lack of professionalism at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8WgrxhkqnE

Comment

Working...
                          X