Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the first time, I am worried we are going down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the first time, I am worried we are going down...

Not because we won't play well enough in these next few matches and not because we can't do it, but because it seems as though we as a club are public enemy number 1 and irrespective of our performance, someone will always have something against us. Today for example, we got to witness one of the poorest performances in linesman and referee history and regardless of M'bias foolishness, just a few seconds prior, bosingwa was pulled backwards by a wigan player and in his attempt to break free, brought down one of their players. had the ref given us the foul like the rules dictated he should, we would be celebrating the first win of the great escape, unfortunately that didnt happen and we are all fairly depressed.
    I hope the players react and pull of what can be the greatest escape ever... but it has to start next week
    Last edited by nasser95; 07-04-2013, 06:55 PM.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Not because we won't play well enough in these next few matches and not because we can't do it, but because it seems as though we as a club are public enemy number 1 and irrespective of our performance, someone will always have something against us. Today for example, we got to witness one of the poorest performances in linesman and referee history and regardless of M'bias foolishness, just a few seconds prior, bosingwa was pulled backwards by a wigan player and in his attempt to break free, brought down one of their players. had the ref given us the foul like the rules dictated he should, we would be celebrating the first win of the great escape, unfortunately that didnt happen and we are all fairly depressed.
    I hope the players react and pull of what can be the greatest escape ever... but it has to start next week
    That´s true. But what can we do about it?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

No matter what we did or spend... our club was destined to go down this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        That´s true. But what can we do about it?
        we can minimise its effect, look at today, remy's shot that hit the corner of the post, if that had gone in... even the header from the magnificent taarabt cross... either of those go in and we would be celebrating. we need those moments next week. I said to the guy next to me right before our goal that we need a Cisse moment and it came in two forms: a great goal and a stupid foul.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I can't believe the title of this thread.... Surely you must've had an inkling well before today's result? If not then you are either the world's most optimistic fan or in denial..... The writing has been on the wall for most of the season am afraid.....:(

Comment

Worried about it? We are down mate. Sorry, but it would take a minor miracle for us to stay up. I'm resigned to it & quite looking forward to the CCC to be honest.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
              I can't believe the title of this thread.... Surely you must've had an inkling well before today's result? If not then you are either the world's most optimistic fans or in denial..... The writing has been on the wall for most of the season am afraid.....:(

Hardly a surprise is it? we've only won 4 games all season!

Comment

My days you must be on cheap drugs if you only just realised that.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  My days you must be on cheap drugs if you only just realised that.
                  I think im just a bit of an optimist. then again, who out of us could have said that we would lose to god awful fulham and villa sides and then have the worst ref for todays match

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    I think im just a bit of an optimist. then again, who out of us could have said that we would lose to god awful fulham and villa sides and then have the worst ref for todays match
                    ?? mate....WE HAVE WON 4 GAMES ALL SEASON WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? who would have thought we would have beaten Villa or Fulham? And the ref was fine today

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      ?? mate....WE HAVE WON 4 GAMES ALL SEASON WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? who would have thought we would have beaten Villa or Fulham? And the ref was fine today
                      REALLY???? The offside calls and ridiculous fouls given, he was poor and as harry said, he seemed like he wanted to give as many free kicks as he could at the edge of the box

Comment

Working...
                      X