Why did Harry take Remy off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Harry take Remy off

To take Remy off and put on Mackie was brain dead, if you are going to make a sub do it in injury time to break up play and waste a bit of time, he should have brought on Granero instead of Mackie at least he can hold on to the ball, as or Mbia hs a decent game and then a brainless push, and Tarbs what a ****ing pansy if he did not duck and had taken one in the face we would have come away with 3 points, gutted with that finish, as for Zamora that was total brain dead, let the fans down ad his team mates.

Agree with all that, probably though mackie would chase the ball more or something

I wish this season would end right now

Comment

We were winning and needed him to win the rest of the remaining games for us, not worth the risk at the time.

Comment

I'm not sure an extra few minutes would be considered a risk. It's not like there was 20 minutes to go. Hate it when we are playing well and make a sub because it hardly ever works for us and always seems to have a negative effect.

Comment

Rent should have stayed on as Wigan were pushing forward and he could have caught them on the break. Mackie is a one trick pony and was knackered after two minutes.

Comment

Well I think it was because Harry thought he'd won the game and didn't want to risk injury to Remy.

I think Redknapp fell on his sword today though.

Comment

He felt a twinge from his groin and they were not prepared to take the risk

Comment

Mackie doesnt have any impact on the games when he comes on...just runs around like a headless chicken.

Comment

Yep. We also had three easy opportunities to break up the Wigan move that led to the free kick... Onouha could and should have put the ball into touch. Mbia and Adel should have done their jobs. We can't catch a break.

Comment

Working...
                  X