Sky are a blody jinx tous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky are a blody jinx tous

When we are on Sky we don't get a result, hope next year they don't show any of our games, ad get rid of that ****ing black cat
    Last edited by Macca; 07-04-2013, 06:36 PM.

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    When we are on Sky we don't get a result, hope next year they don't show any of our games, ad get rid of that ****ing black cat
    didn't we beat Chelsea on Sky? And when we won the Championship, didn't we almost win every game on Sky that season?

Comment

We have lost a lot more games on sky than we have won by a long way,

Comment

I think it's more down to that fact that we are not very good

Comment

The game against Fulham Sky said we are just one of 2 teams not to concede a penalty this season, and first goal Fulham score from a Pen, they are just a jinx.

Comment

I've always said that the problem is that ****** cat !
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post

I've always said that the problem is that ****** cat !
              You laugh by its true. Get rid of Jude!

Comment

Every time I **** 2 times a day we do not win..........and every time I have a bad hair day we only get a draw.......what a load of ****.

Comment

For the first time in the clubs history QPR changed dressing room before the game against Chelsea at LR last season......and we all know what happened
                  So we just switch dressing room every time??!??! Load of ****!

Comment

Send the cat to the vets to be put down

Comment

Dennis the menace hoops and get rid of that Fl@cking badge ,,,,,,,,,job done

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                        Every time I **** 2 times a day we do not win..........and every time I have a bad hair day we only get a draw.......what a load of ****.
                        I dare not ask what you do for us to get a win

Comment

I thought a "jinx tous" was some right fancy Latin word I didn't know the meaning of until it's just dawned on me that your space bar just aint working too well
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I would like to go on record and say that I am in no way affiliated with that Sky.

Comment

Hang on a second. Most times we are on Sky we don't win. That must be a jinx or a conspiracy or black magic.

Oh wait. Most times we play, on Sky or not, we don' win. That's that theory out of the window then. We are going to finish the season as one of the worst teams ever to play in the PL. Can't blame that on Sky.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X