Absolutely gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely gutted

I know many of us thought our future was nailed on before today, and even I have been skeptical of late, but I am absolutely gutted today. That one really hurt.

Me too :(
    You just knew that free kick was going in...
    I can't believe a professional footballer like m'bia would think about making a challenge like that

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
      I know many of us thought our future was nailed on before today, and even I have been skeptical of late, but I am absolutely gutted today. That one really hurt.
      I feel the exact same mate. It was even more of a kick in the balls than usual.
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

I knew that freekick was going in.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          I knew that freekick was going in.
          Me too, it was written in the stars.
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Have to say this is the worst I have felt in years, it is like we have really ****ed someone off up there and everything seems to conspire against us and don't get me started on Martinez, smug arrogant little ****, his post match interview was laughable saying the sending off helped us and hindered Wigan, then that Zamoras was a diabolical tackle, funny I saw it no worse than his players against Newcastle, which he seemed to think was ok.............hope they go down with us and Reading now.

Comment

Working...
            X