Dave Kidd, Sunday People.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Kidd, Sunday People.

Blimey, where was Dave last July with his warning of what was to happen?

Now they can practically smell our blood, as it were.....Prepare for six months of this barely disguised gloating over our premier league demise, from everyone that was hoping and praying our club would fall flat on its face.

Unless, of course, Harry and the lads fancy making history. Well, there's still an incey, teensy-weensy, glimmer of hope to grasp at.

He, like other journos, was eating from Hughes', Rigg's and Kia's plate.

Comment

Nobody, as far as I'm aware, predicted this, our car-crash of a season.

But, the 'wise after the event' mob will crawl out from under their stones in Wapping, or wherever Grub Street happens to be these days.

And that, on top of the gloating from rival clubs/fans.

One way, or the other, will be glad when August arrives.

Comment

Paul "smudge" Smith graves us a right beating up on this mornings Sunday Supplement, wonder if they refused to buy him a drink over in Dubai?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
          Paul "smudge" Smith graves us a right beating up on this mornings Sunday Supplement, wonder if they refused to buy him a drink over in Dubai?
          Did he?
          Lynch mob already forming then.

Comment

I thought he was a fan ?

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
              I thought he was a fan ?
              Journo first, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                Biggest slating I've heard in a while. Really went for it. Laughing, joke club, cash problems, TF worst chairman in the world...venom in his words.

Comment

for all the bluster PR and BS that has come from the club,if we go down and do not return imediately we will be in a bit of trouble money wise .every club that has come down and not bounced straight back have been brought to there knees
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                    I thought he was a fan ?
                    Think I remember reading he was Pompey.

He was a NW fan and turned as bitter as **** after he got sacked. He hates us now.

Comment

sticks n stones!!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        sticks n stones!!!
                        Spot on Facto,
                        There is a perverse pleasure in supporting the Rsss,
                        me and my boy were talking to a few lads in the Aderaide after the game about the cross we bear for being born down the bush, but all agreed we would not want it any other way. so taking a leaf out of walls book nobody likes us so -------- em

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                          Spot on Facto,
                          There is a perverse pleasure in supporting the Rsss,
                          me and my boy were talking to a few lads in the Aderaide after the game about the cross we bear for being born down the bush, but all agreed we would not want it any other way. so taking a leaf out of walls book nobody likes us so -------- em
                          Exactly... so proud to be an R's and wouldn't change that for anything in the world.

One thing for sure is that our owners have learned the hard way, but they will bounce back for this even stronger.

Comment

Working...
                          X