Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you blame/dislike ceasar,samba or remy if

They left if/when we go down ??
    I wouldnt as i doubt theyd want to play in championship. Ceasar has been a good goalie despite the odd **** up, samba I expected more from though and remy has done his bit in trying to keep us up.

Remy and ceasar would get a good reception should they ever play against us - if they leave

Didn't add Townsend as he's unfortunately not ours.
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Nah I'd feel no malice towards them.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

and they might have to go even they want to stay,when/if board wants to reduce wages

Comment

Our chairman has stated that not only is Samba on much lower wages than he was on in Russia or the media report, but also his wage will drop should we go down..... why build that into a contract and then sell him should it happen?

Remy would move on and i expect Cesar also, but it would be understnadable and especially in Remy's case built into his contract should it happen, as looked likely.

Comment

Why would there be any reason to dislike them? They are pro football players. No one should ever expect loyalty from any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
            Why would there be any reason to dislike them? They are pro football players. No one should ever expect loyalty from any of them.
            Have to agree. At least they will have seen the season out and it will be a business decision if they go or not. If anyone deserves animosity from fans, regardless that he was excellent for us, it's Nelsen. He was a rock yes, but he also left mid season breaking the deal he'd signed up unitl the end of the season. He has been a massive loss for us and basically left us in the sh1te.... People who defend him will say without him we'd have been worse off, or he served us well etc.... yeah, that's what he was paid ****** handsomely to do and should be a given from all players really, even though it isn't.

As a result Samba had to come in when not match fit and the defence find themselves as a unit again, and we've wasted points along the way as a result.

Comment

Working...
            X