Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSG say action may be taken against Joey Barton for Twitter remarks about Thiago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    He also said he couldn't work out if he's pre or post op.

The thing is nowadays coming out with transphobic comments is deemed equally as unacceptable as homophobic or racist comments, which is what has been picked up on with this latest outburst. He's now also made himself look a foolish hypocrite because of his recent anti-homophobia campaign for gay footballers. This has since been pointed out to him and I suspect he'll now regret his comments and retract them. He's no fool (most of the time) and will realise he's embarrassed himself once again. Doubt OM will look favourably on it either.
    transphobic? thats a new one then....lol whats next ? The day hasnt arrived where i cant take the **** out of some trannied up wrongun. To some people i might seem a racist homophobic transphobic chauvanistic kinda guy but to those people i say ffs unpucker yourself. And also thats bowlocks about "nowadays its unacceptable" , its just in your eyes unacceptable is all. A fully decked out tranny walking down the high street is going to encounter plenty of comments and looks as its NOT NORMAL AT ALL "NOWADAYS" AND NEVER HAS BEEN. Transphobic (lol) comments are perfectly acceptable.
    Last edited by vblockranger; 03-04-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      transphobic? thats a new one then....lol whats next ? The day hasnt arrived where i cant take the **** out of some trannied up wrongun.
      Hate to disappoint you mate but I'm afraid that day has already arrived...in the public domain at least

Comment

Hate to disappoint you mate but I'm afraid that day has already arrived...in the public domain at least
        Dont think so mate, your wrong. Maybe in your little world that exists in your head but in reality trannies are funny ****ers and have the **** taken out of them on a regular basis

Comment

And also thats bowlocks about "nowadays its unacceptable" , its just in your eyes unacceptable is all.
          And I never said it was acceptable or not to me personally before you start down that road

Comment

Dont think so mate, your wrong. Maybe in your little world that exists in your head but in reality trannies are funny ****ers and have the **** taken out of them on a regular basis
            Again, I'm not talking about "my own little world" - you're very quick to try and jump on that aren't you. I'm going by the kind of stuff that comes out generally in mainstream media nowadays. You're very quick to jump to the conclusion that everything I post are always my personal opinions.

Comment

Again, I'm not talking about "my own little world" - you're very quick to try and jump on that aren't you. I'm going by the kind of stuff that comes out in mainstream media. You're very quick to assume that everything I post are always my personal opinions.
              fair enough i apologise....hate being told by these decision making left wing imbeciles what is acceptable and unacceptable these days. Makes my blood boil when i see what a complete pile of **** they have made of this country. Still cant moan about this country too much or you get branded a racist/homophobe/anarchist/transphobe etc...

Comment

Joey Barton is not a politician , he doesn't make decisions on our country or anybody else's. so why can't he say what he wants lol.

Comment

Look - I hate the gays as much as I hate the fatties. Leave me out of this.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    Look - I hate the gays as much as I hate the fatties. Leave me out of this.
                    What are the odds of you being fat and gay yourself, not that there is anything wrong with that
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      What are the odds of you being fat and gay yourself, not that there is anything wrong with that
                      Slim! :pleasantsuprise:
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Attention seeking again. It's like a nobody boxer calling out someone like Floyd Mayweather. Thiago Silva is arguably the best defender in the world at the moment, and it was only a few weeks ago Joey tried calling out Neymar and Ibrahimovic. All 3 of those players are on a different planet to Joey and he knows it, so he tries acting up with playground names the mug.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

feel abit sorry for tansexual people. they are a confused lot which probably at some point in their childhood suffered sexual abuse from their families.

they can have their warped world but dont come near me.
                          Last edited by Hitman34; 04-04-2013, 12:04 PM.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            feel abit sorry for tansexual people. they are a confused lot which probably at some point in their childhood suffered sexual abuse from their families. they can have their warped world but dont come near me.
                            Quality Hitman
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              Attention seeking again. It's like a nobody boxer calling out someone like Floyd Mayweather. Thiago Silva is arguably the best defender in the world at the moment, and it was only a few weeks ago Joey tried calling out Neymar and Ibrahimovic. All 3 of those players are on a different planet to Joey and he knows it, so he tries acting up with playground names the mug.
                              nail on head robbo.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                                Agree.

The look on Ibrahimovic's face when Barton started giving it to him was priceless. He smirked and looked at Barton as if to say 'who the f*ck are you, no seriously who the f*ck are ya'

Comment

Working...
                                X