So did Madge want Watson or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did Madge want Watson or not?

If not then he must be the only manager in this league not to and on thios occasion if it was Paladini who got him then well done and fair play.

Now some of our fans are in a right dilemma as they dont know if they should applaud this signing if it was made by GP or start a campaign that the player is ****e

I don't understand why people are complaining about Watson. He is a very good player and will strengthen the side massivley in centeral midfiled and in leadership too.

I don't care who has bought him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
      I don't understand why people are complaining about Watson. He is a very good player and will strengthen the side massivley in centeral midfiled and in leadership too.

I don't care who has bought him in.
      Could not agree more with you Cait

Comment

who is complaining Isleworth??
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

excellent player and signing if true - did we really need him though? Yes, hes better than legs and anyone else in the centre most probably, but surely we should be strengthening our full backs and forwards?

Comment

i'm sure magilton is extremely happy with who ever managed to bring watson to loftus road, and let there be many more signings like that to come!!

Comment

Watson if coming will be an excellent signing. We were all behind the club getting him last season and most were disappointed we didn't land him. Anyone not getting behind any new player until he fully settles in should be ashamed of themselves. We do have a reutation of undermining players and staff before they settle in. No names etc etc
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He is far better than Mahon and Leightwood, so he will be a hugh improvement...

But did Jim want him? probably not, it sounds like the board wanted him more so fair play to them.

Comment

A great signing albeit should have gone all out to get him last summer, will be the final piece of a superb midfield, in regards to GP, EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

aqrgh so

argh so if paladini buys a bad player hes a so and so

but we cant give him credit for buying routledge or connolly or watson

WELL THATS DOSNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL.GIANNI DOES BY MANY GREAT PLAYERS,AND SO HE WILL CONTINUE TO BUY GREAT PLAYERS

if we win our next two league matches against peterborough and palace both at home we will be top six,then what will the paladini doubters have to say

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                      argh so if paladini buys a bad player hes a so and so

but we cant give him credit for buying routledge or connolly or watson

WELL THATS DOSNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL.GIANNI DOES BY MANY GREAT PLAYERS,AND SO HE WILL CONTINUE TO BUY GREAT PLAYERS

if we win our next two league matches against peterborough and palace both at home we will be top six,then what will the paladini doubters have to say
                      I can hazard a guess

Comment

O dear, I'm pretty sure Watson is at Base.. They are going to have a field day.

Same agent as Lee Cook, so thats another thing for the

"I'd rather see my team lose, so I can create an anti feeling towards the club brigade"
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                        X