No announcement yet.

CAN EVERYONE NOT UNDERSTAND 21pts LEFT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night was the moment i gave up hope.... 2 games lost against teams we could quite easily have beaten if we had just cut out the sh*tty mistakes...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Stop being a plum you're embarrassing yourself
      My sentiments exactly however, there's always one attention seeker who likes to come out with this type of tripe.... Dare say if you go back there were similar posts just after the Villa loss and others too.... Surprised there isn't a template like you used to get on a mobile phone a few years back.... Still, if someone genuinely believes then let em I suppose but the trouble is they will probably be suicidal when we do get relegated.....

Comment

Think most have accepted it by now.

Comment

Dont beat up the fella, he obviously does not have the years of painful football reality to drag him down yet. Good on you for your optimism. Unfortunately , we will be relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            We are down realistically. For me 'Arry has messed up selection wise last two games just when we were starting to pick up but this season hasn't been about just two games. For most of the season we haven't been able to score goals and have a suspect defence and in Cesar a goalie who had an amazing January but otherwise has looked shaky.

I just want to get this season over and done with and let 'Arry or whoever start preparing for a year in the Championship which will hopefully be more fun than the majority of this year has.

For me last night really was last chance saloon and we blew it. Don't blame Samba. Yes he had a mare but we all have off days. Was mainly down to selection of Cesar again and by changing system by having Adel in. Yes he scored but they over ran us with ease.

Agreed.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              We are down realistically. For me 'Arry has messed up selection wise last two games just when we were starting to pick up but this season hasn't been about just two games. For most of the season we haven't been able to score goals and have a suspect defence and in Cesar a goalie who had an amazing January but otherwise has looked shaky.

I just want to get this season over and done with and let 'Arry or whoever start preparing for a year in the Championship which will hopefully be more fun than the majority of this year has.

For me last night really was last chance saloon and we blew it. Don't blame Samba. Yes he had a mare but we all have off days. Was mainly down to selection of Cesar again and by changing system by having Adel in. Yes he scored but they over ran us with ease.
              And therein lies the problem. You say we are down realistically but we haven't officially been relegated yet have we? As the OP says, there's still 21 points left to play for. Yes, things look the pits, but the fact is, we are still in the division and we haven't been relegated yet. We are not down, as you believe we are.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

i think some of this positive/negative...deluded or not, issue, is because some need to express their hope
                in this dark hour and some need to express their expectation...im betting everyone here has expectation of
                relegation but hope for survival

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  And therein lies the problem. You say we are down realistically but we haven't officially been relegated yet have we? As the OP says, there's still 21 points left to play for. Yes, things look the pits, but the fact is, we are still in the division and we haven't been relegated yet. We are not down, as you believe we are.
                  put exactly right.......im losing faith but not hope

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
                    If you look at all the other games teams around us there's load of six pointers twists and turns yet. On this forum everyone has accepted relegation, I have not!!

How stupid can people be saying we r relegated when there's 21pts left?

Look at the other teams fixtures!!! Before commenting on this post

We will stay up I know it!!!!!!
                    You're on a wind up right...? We've taken 23 points all season. And need maybe 15 to stay up. Won 4 games all season and you think we can win 5 of our last 7. Too many smacks splitters can seriously mess the brain up fella. Some of our players would struggle to beat an egg. Get real fella. Enjoy the rest of this season in the Premiership and let's hope we make the top two next season to come straight back up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                      i think some of this positive/negative...deluded or not, issue, is because some need to express their hope
                      in this dark hour and some need to express their expectation...im betting everyone here has expectation of
                      relegation but hope for survival
                      Is your glass half full or half empty. Put spin on it how you like but fella we are down. Not yet mathematically but we are realistically. Not saying you must follow my opinion but I think I'm sitting a slightly more real world at the minute than you are mate. No dig intended whatsoever.

Comment

We're down in all likelihood, but saying that far stranger things happen in life so it's by no means over yet.

If people wish to remain hopeful and/or optimistic that is entirely their prerogative. It does not mean they are deluded, just that they have a different mentality. Not even the most optimistic posters are saying they 'expect' us to survive, but that's not to say they're not hopeful of it or even believing we MAY still do it, based on our and our neighbouring team's run-in. There really is no right or wrong way to feel about it, it's just everyone's different.

I think the truth is many fans would rather come to terms with us already being down because they'd prefer not to experience any more mental anguish than we already have this season. If they can do that now then if by some miracle we manage to survive, psychologically that would be an incredible bonus, and worth all the humble pie in the world they'd then have to eat when coming back on here.

Comment

The real problem is people saying we've already been relegated when clearly we haven't. I admit things look very bad for us, but the fact is, we haven't been relegated. If people stop stating this as fact when it isn't, then that should stop a lot of arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            The real problem is people saying we've already been relegated when clearly we haven't. I admit things look very bad for us, but the fact is, we haven't been relegated. If people stop stating this as fact when it isn't, then that should stop a lot of arguments.
                            'Mathematically' england could win the world cup, 'mathematically' there shouldn't be one starving person on the planet, 'mathematically' we shouldn't have anyone homeless BUT we are humans and humans prove to be retards on a daily basis. As others have said, the reality of it and by looking at our form we are down.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                              'Mathematically' england could win the world cup, 'mathematically' there shouldn't be one starving person on the planet, 'mathematically' we shouldn't have anyone homeless BUT we are humans and humans prove to be retards on a daily basis. As others have said, the reality of it and by looking at our form we are down.
                              Just proves the point. You say we are down. No we are not. You could make a guess and say we are GOING down but the fact is, we are NOT down. Big difference

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
                                If you look at all the other games teams around us there's load of six pointers twists and turns yet. On this forum everyone has accepted relegation, I have not!!

How stupid can people be saying we r relegated when there's 21pts left?

Look at the other teams fixtures!!! Before commenting on this post

We will stay up I know it!!!!!!
                                Toffees, Gooners and Mickey Mousers ... 9 points I don't think so
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X