Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samba is the most overrated player ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye. We were **** for 45 minutes and you still couldn't win. It's a shame that we can't play you again, but we'll live, in the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by mickybrown100 View Post
      Goodbye. We were **** for 45 minutes and you still couldn't win. It's a shame that we can't play you again, but we'll live, in the premiership.
      You weren't that fantastic in the first 45 either, we pretty much scored your three goals for you.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
        I'm just stating a fact! He's overrated! His individual errors tonight cost us big time. He earns over 70k a week ffs!! Pathetic!
        they are all overrated tarrabt, including your namesake!

tony f wanted samba and barton and hughes and park. so he has to deal with the pain.

me, naaaa im not getting upset this year, this was not the way i wanted my club to be with all this big spending on mercinaries. so im washing my hands of any feelings i would normally have of us faceing a relegation. im just going to enjoy each game and let ole uncle tony deal with the suffering.

you r'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sorry you won't have your cup final. Mug

Comment

Originally posted by mickybrown100 View Post
            To be fair you were s..t for more than 45mins...if we didn't gift you 3 goals you would not have scored....basically you lot got battered by a pile of s..t that is QPR and just survived...gloating aint something I would be doing at this point!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              To be fair you were s..t for more than 45mins...if we didn't gift you 3 goals you would not have scored....basically you lot got battered by a pile of s..t that is QPR and just survived...gloating aint something I would be doing at this point!

lol good post.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

They could be in big trouble next year, they looked really poor.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  No, Adel is.. No, Remy is...No, Cesar is...No, etc etc etc
                  spot on
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Here we go, time to pick on a few individuals again!

yawnnnnnnnnnnnn

When are some on here going to learn, the reason why we are loint bottom is because the whole squad is tripe. we were down two months ago. just enjoy the remaining games and parrrrtaaaaay.

just seen another joke thread on here about we are still in the mix and if that one loses and the other one draws and another one loses and we can win 8 games from our remaining 7 we may just stay up thread.

wake up ya doughnuts.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Some people on here have not got a clue Samba just had a bad night

Comment

Working...
                      X