Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At this point of the season, and playing Monday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point of the season, and playing Monday.

Depending on what happens in the other games this weekend, as those around us could easily slip up.
    Is it an advantage, say to go into the game knowing that 3 points would see us back in the mix?
    Or added pressure to get them 3 points knowing that it could be another chance gone?

we are at the stage where never mind what the other sides do we've got to win, 5 wins, 2 draws and we can afford 1 defeat, tall order
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Yeh, but is it easier knowing what you have to do after the others have played?

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        we are at the stage where never mind what the other sides do we've got to win, 5 wins, 2 draws and we can afford 1 defeat, tall order
        I'm sorry but that is ridiculously ott, that gives us 40 points, which while possible, is not required as you say. we need 14 points, doesn't matter how we get them, just that we get them. We can only demand enough to survive and nothing more at this point.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          if were lucky 4 wins, 2 draws

Comment

I don't know what will happen in the other games, but can see us beating Wigan, Stoke n Arsenal at home.
            Reading game I just don't know.
            Newcastle at home is winnable, and a point could be picked up at Anfield.

Comment

TF should slip Martin Jol a few quid to let us win.

Comment

I think it could be a disadvantage playing Monday, because if the other teams at the bottom do well, it would be an even more impossible task.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                  Yeh, but is it easier knowing what you have to do after the others have played?
                  What if we are 10 points adrift?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    What if we are 10 points adrift?
                    Just trash the Michael Jackson statue

Comment

I posted about this after Villa when I noticed we play last. Going into the game with a 10 point gap would be huge pressure on the players as only a win would do.

I think fixtures for those around us are foutunate for us this weekend so fingers crossed we go in knowing a win brings the gap back to four points and its game on again

Comment

We must just stay focused 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats could still see us survive, with the games left that is doable but the way this season has gone, Reading will win at Arsenal and Sunderland will beat Utd etc etc. We need a little bit of lady luck on our side who has deserted us this season so far.

Comment

We're away at Wigan tomorrow, and this might sound cowardly to you but I'd take a point if offered it now.:sorry:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
                            We're away at Wigan tomorrow, and this might sound cowardly to you but I'd take a point if offered it now.:sorry:
                            Can't say I give a flying fark.

Comment

Working...
                            X