joey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey

Would joey being in our team/squad this season made any difference?maybe his never say die attitude Would have just saved us and he would have kicked a few butts on the way. Mmmm

no cause he's a two bob scouse c@nt. faurlin would have offered more.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

He's no saviour, just a naughty boy.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Possibly.

Comment

He would of know doubt got sent off and missed many games as well as causing more unrest in the camp than there already has been :****edoff:

Comment

IMO if Barton and Zamora and Nelsen had played every game QPR would be be around 15th something like that and Hughes would still be at the club with him and TF still talking about gelling to team.
            Not because those three are world class or anything. They are just good enough and competitors and know their jobs in key positions giving the team a shape and ability to function effectively. It would be a long way from perfect but being bottom of the table is even further from perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
              He would of know doubt got sent off and missed many games as well as causing more unrest in the camp than there already has been :****edoff:
              People need to stop going on about being sent off as if he did it all the time. His red against Norwich was a farce and he should never have walked, so the only real red was against City.... ie 1 in a season.... blimey lets hang the bloke for poor discipline. There were plenyt of examples throughout the season where oppos clearly tried to provoke him and he didn't bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                People need to stop going on about being sent off as if he did it all the time. His red against Norwich was a farce and he should never have walked, so the only real red was against City.... ie 1 in a season.... blimey lets hang the bloke for poor discipline. There were plenyt of examples throughout the season where oppos clearly tried to provoke him and he didn't bite.
                Your view is welcome,so I take it you didn't boo him off the pitch with 15,000others during the Liverpool game do to so many lack lustre performances !

Comment

I booed him off the pitch against Liverpool. And I wish we'd had him playing for us this season. We could have done with his experience and weight.....

Comment

Your view is welcome,so I take it you didn't boo him off the pitch with 15,000others during the Liverpool game do to so many lack lustre performances !
                    Having a bad game is not the same as getting sent off and missing games through suspension is it...

Yeah he had a few bad games and that Liverpool match was the worst, but he did play decent during the run in after coming back into the side. I think being dropped was the spur to that and he performed better as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      and this red when examined by the ref in the inquiry, the ref said he made a mistake an wouldn't of sent barton off. also his record previously was good.
                      should have kept him. barton is a better player than faurlin imo

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                        and this red when examined by the ref in the inquiry, the ref said he made a mistake an wouldn't of sent barton off. also his record previously was good.
                        should have kept him. barton is a better player than faurlin imo
                        What's Faurlin got to do with it,he would have to play instead of Mbia
                        ,at the end of the day Joey let the club and himself down and there was no other option so if you wanted him or not we will never know if he would of been a help or a liability

Comment

What's Faurlin got to do with it,he would have to play instead of Mbia
                          ,at the end of the day Joey let the club and himself down and there was no other option so if you wanted him or not we will never know if he would of been a help or a liability
                          I was replying to the poster who said faurlin was better.
                          how did joey let qpr down? why was there no other option?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                            I was replying to the poster who said faurlin was better.
                            how did joey let qpr down? why was there no other option?
                            Have you forgot what happened at City,if that had not been dealt with in the way it has been how could the club handle bad discipline in the future

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              no cause he's a two bob scouse c@nt. faurlin would have offered more.
                              This.

Comment

Working...
                              X