No announcement yet.

Near 6 o'clock - ITK we are waiting !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a fair point Loopy......none of the ITK crowd have been on for hours!

Comment

qprmarc, pound to a penny you were one of those little un's who sat in the back of the car shouting " are we there yet" every couple of minutes and getting on everyones nerves.

Patience young man, patience

Comment

I know I was one of those 'are we there yet kids'.........still am .......

Comment

Trying to find out..................

Problem is, still negiotiating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

will it be a day to remember or a damp squid

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Trying to find out..................

Problem is, still negiotiating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Thanks for the update:boss:

Comment

Well, probably other clubs have made a last ditch attempt to sign them, so be prepared!

Comment

Yes, they have made last ditch attempts on two players we were after.!!!!

Still confident on at least one, might have to wait until a bit later when everything calms down a bit.

Premiserhip player is definitely one of them
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i do hope a LB is on the cards and i also hope that we sign a striker before Watson...

Comment

Yes, they have made last ditch attempts on two players we were after.!!!!

Still confident on at least one, might have to wait until a bit later when everything calms down a bit.

Premiserhip player is definitely one of them
                      but Pete, with our billionaire backers and the guarantee of premiership football within 2 years, they'll be coming to us anyway right? i just dont know why these other teams bother to attempt to poach our targets.

Comment

As I say, think we have one agreed, waiting for another !!

Some players are on the way out

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                          but Pete, with our billionaire backers and the guarantee of premiership football within 2 years, they'll be coming to us anyway right? i just dont know why these other teams bother to attempt to poach our targets.
                          no need for sarcasm :what:

Comment

Pete, the one we have agreed, is he the MF or ST not asking you to name names.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

think I said usually as in the case Routledge, Tarrabt etc.

No good me trying to find out whats going on until much later tonight. Was hoping to let people know and give some idea whats going on, but its pretty difficult at the moment.

Comment

think I said usually as in the case Routledge, Tarrabt etc.

No good me trying to find out whats going on until much later tonight. Was hoping to let people know and give some idea whats going on, but its pretty difficult at the moment.
                                Pete, do you know if we have recieved and accepted bids for any of our first team squad?
                                Last edited by leewads; 31-08-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X