BBC predictor thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC predictor thing

Just did this for the next month - stopping with 4 games to go and I think we shouldn't give up just yet. Bearing in mind that not all teams can win every match - teams at the bottom do have to play each other, and the likelihood that teams pushing for champions league places will provide significant opposition, I reckon we could still be in the mix if -and its a big if -we win our next 2 home games and avoid defeat at Fulham (surely possible) and Everton. From there it would be all to play for, with Sunderland and Newcastle well in the struggle . I reckon that a repeat of the first half performance from Saturday would do it (and I've not been on the happy pills!). Prepares to be shot down by slings and arrows of outrageous misery or realism -delete as appropriate!

Careful, you may be told to get a life,
    Clive was a hero but big Bob was the nuts!

Comment

Great,yet another BBC predictor thread!!

Comment

Give me a time machine instead.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

We can all make these scores up to make our own scenarios as all guess work and on a wing and a prayer. Hope it does work out for us but please get a life

Comment

I think 3 wins 4 draws will do it.

Comment

"Hope it does work out for us but please get a life"
              Thanks for the advice -but surely the fact that we all look on here as often as we do and have such emotional ups and downs when games are on shows that it applies to each and every one of us. better to spend 4 minutes (that's all it took) on the predictor than 4 minutes thinking up mildly insulting texts! -still,just an opinion.

Comment

Anyone who wants to get a life..... Fick off to another site, or just fick off!
                Clive was a hero but big Bob was the nuts!

Comment

Working...
                X