Gary (the plumber) Potters Cremation this Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary (the plumber) Potters Cremation this Thursday

Just a quick update to say that Gary will be cremated at Mortlake this Thursday at 2.40pm with drinks afterwards at the Royal Oak PH in Isleworth which is on Worton Rd

All QPR fans and friends welcome

Didn't know Gary but hope he has a great send off .thoughts are with his family
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

RIP Gary

Comment

gary

gary i cant be there today,but i send love to your sally,and trully hope that everuything goes ok
        i hope that there is a qpr turn out.............................love you geezer
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

A massive turnout today for Gary from all his family of course and also so many regular QPR fans who we all know from the last 25 years or so

I was extremely honoured to be asked to help carry Garys coffin in and although I was a nervouse wreck beforehand it went smoothly and I am so glad I done it for a dear friend

Special thanks to the LSA for the wreath they gave and the QPR theme was eveident all day both during the service and the wake afterwards

RIP mate

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            A massive turnout today for Gary from all his family of course and also so many regular QPR fans who we all know from the last 25 years or so

I was extremely honoured to be asked to help carry Garys coffin in and although I was a nervouse wreck beforehand it went smoothly and I am so glad I done it for a dear friend

Special thanks to the LSA for the wreath they gave and the QPR theme was eveident all day both during the service and the wake afterwards

RIP mate
            I carried my Grans coffin like you was nervous buts its a proper honour

RIP Gary

Comment

Great and fitting send off!!!

Comment

well

well done isleworth,well done my old mate,i really wished i could have made it,but it was impossible
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                X