DJ Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
    He's not good enough for the PL simple as that... Harp on about when he was at the Donkey Lashers all you like but since then he's looked very ordinary when in the PL... No matter how many games he's had or hasn't.... I remember a hideous miss against Manure last season right in front of our (and his no doubt) beloved Loft.... Clutching at straws and however you look at it we are DEFINITELY one of the worst 3 teams this season and deserve to be relegated am afraid....:( Beastly to have to say these kind of things but there you have it....:(
    Yeah think I agree with you BuffooneRy. Also oddly enough QPR have scored 7 goals in the last three games - only one EPL team has scored more in the same period - which has coincided with using Jay/Bob as the target man too. So I think the bigger problem is keeping one of those two fit, they seem to be jinxed at the moment!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
      Yeah think I agree with you BuffooneRy. Also oddly enough QPR have scored 7 goals in the last three games - only one EPL team has scored more in the same period - which has coincided with using Jay/Bob as the target man too. So I think the bigger problem is keeping one of those two fit, they seem to be jinxed at the moment!!
      Jay's fine. He's just been out of favour since Soton, where I thought he did very well.

Comment

Working...
      X