Respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect

Drove there, and back, to Birmingham yesterday from Sidcup. Weather was appalling and had a number of near death experiences on the motorway.
    **** beer in the pub near the ground, no beer inside the ground.Watched an indifferent performance by the team, it wasn't the same side I saw last week.
    Back to that 'bad feeling' Sunday morning.
    And yet the thing that really annoys me today is all that those QPR players who couldn't be ar**d to trot/walk over to us at the end and acknowledge/thank us, except for the usual crew. They wont be seeing 3000 of us when we're playing the likes of Burnley or Huddersfield next season !
    ...see you all at Fulham in a couple of weeks !

I think some of the player were as distraught has we were we deserved something out of the game? some Samba Hill Remy all collapsed to the floor in disappointment as if they new that our fate was almost sealed

Comment

must admit for me all players/coaching staff should have the decency to aknowledge travelling support at all times despite any dissapointments over the result!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        must admit for me all players/coaching staff should have the decency to aknowledge travelling support at all times despite any dissapointments over the result!
        100%. Just don't tell WeAre ....
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          100%. Just don't tell WeAre ....
          Ok great lets try and sign 11 jamie mackies because at least then we will know everyone of those players will come over and applaud our fans.

Point I was making matty and it's a very good one is straight after the game with all the disappointment regarding a game that has pretty much decided our fate, you choose to bring up a post that is pretty irrelevant compared to the important talking points. Your timing was pretty abysmal, and that's me being polite.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by marstonhoop View Post
            Drove there, and back, to Birmingham yesterday from Sidcup. Weather was appalling and had a number of near death experiences on the motorway.
            **** beer in the pub near the ground, no beer inside the ground.Watched an indifferent performance by the team, it wasn't the same side I saw last week.
            Back to that 'bad feeling' Sunday morning.
            And yet the thing that really annoys me today is all that those QPR players who couldn't be ar**d to trot/walk over to us at the end and acknowledge/thank us, except for the usual crew. They wont be seeing 3000 of us when we're playing the likes of Burnley or Huddersfield next season !
            ...see you all at Fulham in a couple of weeks !
            Dear God, not another one................who cares...what do you want..a medal!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Dear God, not another one................who cares...what do you want..a medal!
              fan envy?

Comment

I actually don't want them to come over when we lose like that. Cheered them on all game, but couldn't clap at the end as I was so disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I actually don't want them to come over when we lose like that. Cheered them on all game, but couldn't clap at the end as I was so disappointed.
                  The closer they are the easier they are to hit with a fifty pence piece tho...

Comment

Working...
                  X