Vanhoop...proper nice dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Your making me blush,good day bar the result.good to link up and also see nw hoopz.good day in the pub,still think were stay up.
    Also very pleasant to meet you Mr Van, BUT you didn't buy me that beer you promised me if I turned up in the pink lyrca leotard :strive:

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    NW pointed you out to me in the beer garden and I was guna come say allo but you looked really scary and I done a little scared fart and decided not to in the end.
    So that was you Matty, it was an awful smell ........ proper cat poop smell !

Thanks for introducing me to 'Sammykojoe' was that his niece with him ? She went green and was on the verge of gagging with the stink of it

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    if matty was in that garden you couldnt have missed him....two different time zones on either side of him so im told!
    Well imagine how the rest of the Witton Arms felt when me and Matty were standing at the bar together, no other ****er had a chance of getting a beer
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
      Also very pleasant to meet you Mr Van, BUT you didn't buy me that beer you promised me if I turned up in the pink lyrca leotard :strive:

Thanks for introducing me to 'Sammykojoe' was that his niece with him ? She went green and was on the verge of gagging with the stink of it

Well imagine how the rest of the Witton Arms felt when me and Matty were standing at the bar together, no other ****er had a chance of getting a beer
      Ha good to meet you fella. That was a good laugh in that beer garden. That girl was just someone from i work with who wanted the "Rangers experience" which with a crushing defeat she surely got.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
        Ha good to meet you fella. That was a good laugh in that beer garden. That girl was just someone from i work with who wanted the "Rangers experience" which with a crushing defeat she surely got.
        Wish I'd given her me number now. There was me tryna play it cool and rebuff her advances, she must have asked me a good 6 or 7 times for it!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post

I refuse to be dragged into a poo didcussion. I see Kirill watching this thread like a hawk with his finger on the "Ban The Fat Ba$tard" button ready
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Wish I'd given her me number now. There was me tryna play it cool and rebuff her advances, she must have asked me a good 6 or 7 times for it!
            When we got back to London she got on the first train to Staines and vowed to find you! You need to drop another fart and let her follow the smell!

Comment

Ha good to meet you fella. That was a
              good laugh in that beer garden. That girl was just someone from i work with who wanted the "Rangers experience" which with a crushing defeat she surely got.
              SOMEONE YOU WORK WITH ? ? ?

I wish I'd paid attention @ school now !

She was better eye candy than the hairy arshed builders I have to work with
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

When we got back to London she got on
                the first train to Staines and vowed to find you! You need to drop another fart and let her follow the smell!
                You do know Matty doesn't actually live in Staines ......... When he was filling out the membership form, he got confused and put his nickname in the wrong box !

Comment

everyone says

everyone says that in real life matty is a great laugh so i can imagine the females loveing him hes got a great personality
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    everyone says that in real life matty is a great laugh so i can imagine the females loveing him hes got a great personality
                    ys yes ted matty is our james funnyfatbloke cordon
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      ys yes ted matty is our james funnyfatbloke cordon

Talking about famous fans, did anyone else see the Chris Moyles look-a-likee @ the game ?

He was wearing a red Timberland Jacket in the Witton ............ Did you see him El Facto ?

Comment

Working...
                      X