No announcement yet.

Reading v Aston Villa on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A draw does neither of them a favour, each needs to win as much as we do. Both will see it as 2 points lost and at this stage of the season draws aren't really going to help you much.

Comment

A draw is good if we can win, this means we gain 2 points on both teams.

We win the next two games and everyone will be watching including Newcastle & Sunderland, the more teams we bring into it the better our chances!

Comment

All irrelevant unless we win!
        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Clearly a draw, but i think maybe a Villa win should any team have to win, they have been so inconsistent that they could win this and then go and get hammered in their next few games. Reading, remember, won 15 of their last 17 games last year to come from nowhere to win the Championship, now if they were to go to OT with confidence, who knows what they could do..... i'd rather not see them get any momentum.

Comment

Draw or Reading win. Villas run in is much easier than Readings. They are toast in my opinion.

Comment

Draw or Reading win. If Reading win they'll lose to Man Utd the week after and if Villa lose we can go there and really **** on them

Comment

Draw or a Reading win .Mind you; Progrebnjak is back in the team for Reading, I suppose. He has goals written all over him.On the other hand; So has Benteke/Weiman....
                Personally, I´m thanking the gods of fotball for the card Fabian Delph picked up against City. He did really impress me.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

i cant believe people can be voting for a Villa win, don't you guys think before voting?

Look at the fixture list, it is so obvious we need a Reading win tomorrow so we can close the gap on Villa, then beat them next week and Reading lose to Man Utd and we're above them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                    i cant believe people can be voting for a Villa win, don't you guys think before voting?

Look at the fixture list, it is so obvious we need a Reading win tomorrow so we can close the gap on Villa, then beat them next week and Reading lose to Man Utd and we're above them both.

But Marshy, no one has voted for a Villa win .......................... don't GUYS like YOU look before posting ?

I don't tolerate tools
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                      But Marshy, no one has voted for a Villa win .......................... don't GUYS like YOU look before posting ?
                      Duh. I was wondering why the heck everyone is voting for Villa. Sorry, been a tiring day, I think I need sleep.

Comment

Sorry, been a tiring day, I think I need sleep.
                        Take some sleeping pills.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Duh. I was wondering why the heck everyone is voting for Villa. Sorry, been a tiring day, I think I need sleep.

Marshy, if only you could have admited when you are wrong as honestly and as sincerely as that in the past, I doubt we would have that unpleasant poll going on.

Also impressed with your offer to retract your insensitive post in the RIP thread, it takes a big man to admit he's wrong
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                            Marshy, if only you could have admited when you are wrong as honestly and as sincerely as that in the past, I doubt we would have that unpleasant poll going on.

Also impressed with your offer to retract your insensitive post in the RIP thread, it takes a big man to admit he's wrong

I always admit when I am in the wrong, like I publicly admitted I was wrong about Nelsen. Most of the other times I am right, and people are just too brainwashed to realise it.

Comment

I always admit when I am in the wrong, like I publicly admitted I was wrong about Nelsen. Most of the other times I am right, and people are just too brainwashed to realise it.

You just can't help it can ya

Good luck to ya

Comment

Why share 3 points between our relegation rivals - each of whom we need to overtake - when 2 will do? Draw all day long, you get the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X