The next game or do we still have to wait?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
When do you think we'll win our first game?
Collapse
X
-
-
I think the options need to extend further into the season tbh mate! :pleasantsuprise:
In seriousness though, think it'll be Everton. Yes, on paper & form they should batter us, but I honestly think we will win this game. 2-0 with another Tarbs beauty.You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
I think Fellani may be out. Reading is the most likely for me. If we don't beat Everton or Arsenal then Reading will become a massive game and the pressure may not help us. But we have better players than them, so if we lose you have to look at Hughes.Comment
-
-
well we wont win an away game with hughes so that just leaves the home games.
but we have the worst defence in the league in anton onuha fabio and trore, and been beaten by average teams in west ham swans n reading at home. so i really cant see where the next wins coming from.Comment
Comment