Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    The DOF did NOT employ Holloway
    That explains why Chris Powell didn't get the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      We are not yet mathematically safe. This is a dangerous time for us, because he's lost the dressing room and we're not defending properly. Get rid now and there will be a bounce, if only out of relief that he can inflict no more damage.
      I really cant be bothered to post as its very hard work, but just how many times have i seen this made rubbish that hes lost the changing room, when every single time that hasnt been the case?! it seems more`ve lost it in here just cos of the last game, mind you even when we won the last two home games problems were still trying to found
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        I really cant be bothered to post as its very hard work, but just how many times have i seen this made rubbish that hes lost the changing room, when every single time that hasnt been the case?! it seems more`ve lost it in here just cos of the last game, mind you even when we won the last two home games problems were still trying to found
        Mate take a look at yourself. We just got drubbed 5-2 at home to a team below us In the league. A team who also hammered us 4-0 at their place.

All the fans fault tho.

Comment

• Bakes. It was the manner of yesterday that grates me as it was anything but a professional football outfit that turned up on and off the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Mate take a look at yourself. We just got drubbed 5-2 at home to a team below us In the league. A team who also hammered us 4-0 at their place.

All the fans fault tho.
            Take a look at myself? sorry i wasnt on the pitch yesterday! id be more inclined to think once again the players etc shouldnt have the same panic attitude & get it together, and learn from that, if they didnt id be more worried! thats upto ollie and the players to learn from there mistakes, especially them being pros.

Comment

Take a look at myself? sorry i wasnt on the pitch yesterday! id be more inclined to think once again the players etc shouldnt have the same panic attitude & get it together, and learn from that, if they didnt id be more worried! thats upto ollie and the players to learn from there mistakes, especially them being pros.
              So ignoring yesterday you think 2 away wins in 17 and over around a year is Ollie doing a good job?

Awful manager. Wolves and Sheff Utd usual go a couple of goals down, change things around and try and get something. In other words doesn't set his teams up properly. Happens way too often and so predictable.

Comment

All the fans fault tho.
                A team who hasn't scored in eight of their last ten..... Bristol City have won one in ten. Against guess who? And with ten men. But, hey, we dominated Wolves and Sheffield Utd. It doesn't matter than we lost both games. We've lost 35 out of Ollie's 68 matches.......

Comment

So you think they're playing for their manager? I see no sign of that whatsoever. Millwall all over again.

He's just a crazy old guy as far as they're concerned, raving and ranting at fans and players alike. Not his fault because he was so obviously the wrong choice (as many people said on day one).

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    So you think they're playing for their manager? I see no sign of that whatsoever. Millwall all over again.

He's just a crazy old guy as far as they're concerned, raving and ranting at fans and players alike. Not his fault because he was so obviously the wrong choice (as many people said on day one).
                    The last game theyve had a clanger, the two games before absolutely prove he hasnt lost the changing room, as how many times have a few of you said/hoped for that!

Comment

Who are the 4 voting not to sack? Ollie, Birch, Pinkie and ???? Ray Charles?

And Stevie Wonder has just cast his vote to get the Remains up to 5

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        So ignoring yesterday you think 2 away wins in 17 and over around a year is Ollie doing a good job?

Awful manager. Wolves and Sheff Utd usual go a couple of goals down, change things around and try and get something. In other words doesn't set his teams up properly. Happens way too often and so predictable.
                        I seem to remember us beating them back to back at our digs when they were both top of the table, what happened, was he ok then and clueless now?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• As just said on other thread we beat sheff Utd simply because there keeper dropped ball at syllas feet
                          Last edited by West Acton; 25-02-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            As just said on other thread we beat sheff Utd simply because there keeper dropped ball st syllas feet
                            Agree! You can analyze any football match though and usually the goals or lack thereof come down to mistakes, they key is not making them something we haven't been good at lately!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                              Agree! You can analyze any football match though and usually the goals or lack thereof come down to mistakes, they key is not making them something we haven't been good at lately!
                              Thing is Gator we can measure him over 60 games now and yes has done ok in some but overall far more failures than successes and he isn't improving.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Thing is Gator we can measure him over 60 games now and yes has done ok in some but overall far more failures than successes and he isn't improving.
                                I can't argue against that, numbers are what they are, we are still in The Championship and should stay there after a huge clear out of players with not much brought in, that is a success in my books, Forest had brought in 8 new players in January apparently, we're playing kids from the youth system!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X