Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we go for a new manager now, or wait till summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    And again you cant see why he did that can you tarbs? what size was there full back? sylla coming in at the far post! which we was trying to do, yet you think he just doesnt know what hes doing lol
    You're damn right I can't see why he did it Pinks. It was a daft idea, as proved by the fact it didn't bloody work. We looked a million times better when we shifted to playing a centre forward in the centre forward position.......strangely enough!

Comment

And again you cant see why he did that can you tarbs? what size was there full back? sylla coming in at the far post! which we was trying to do, yet you think he just doesnt know what hes doing lol
      sylla doesn't come in anywhere, hes a goalscorer who puts the ball away inside the box, he doesn't drift in from the wing to set up assists heck, he doesn't even do any fancy tricks hes just a right place right time kind of guy. ollies logic was messed up for putting sylla on the wing its like he never thinks twice about anything

Comment

• If the intention was to play big man on FB surely Smith should have been the man

Comment

• How many diagonal balls were crossed for Sylla to beat the full back? If that was the tactic or instruction then clearly the players are not listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            How many diagonal balls were crossed for Sylla to beat the full back? If that was the tactic or instruction then clearly the players are not listening.

Typical Ollie trying to be smart and it backfiring same as santos up front or Palmer as cm

Comment

• We have the worst wingbacks in World Football crossing the ball in Bidwell and Cousins.

Comment

We have the worst wingbacks in World Football crossing the ball in Bidwell and Cousins.
                yet another reason for a 4-4-2 with full backs. I don't accept the counter argument that we'd be over run in midpark, since MF is one area where as a whole we're reasonably solid. Also a 4-4-2 can change shape when the ball is lost to accommodate for the extra man. 4-4-2 is a decent set up for teams with less ability and a willingness to put in a shift.

We still need to be more comfortable on the ball, more composed, but to some extent confidence brings composure. The main thing is to get a few wins on the board and the best way of achieving that is by matching the set up to the squad. So far, Ollie has not managed to do this.

Comment

• Can I vote twice for get rid now?

Comment

• I like Holloway and his passion for the club, but sick of watching teams like Brentford give us a lesson on how to play the game, yes I know we got a point last week but Brentford played by far the best football and kept then ball on the deck .
                    Give it until new year, if no improvement Ollie should move over and make way for a up and coming Manager from the lower leagues such as WildThing whom has done a miracle at Wycombe on a peanut budget,

Comment

• Holloway can't do anything about Brentford being better than us they have been planing and setting up their structure for a few years longer than us and are in front of us regards to player development we have only got started and it doesn't happen over night , they have superior training facilities to us which by the way we could have got before they did , but we were in the business of ignoring the youth set up to bring so called ready made players meaning we got left behind by both Brentford and Fulham not to mention we had the perfect role model 80 miles away down the M3 Southampton and they might as well have been on Mars for us taking anything on board from them

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Holloway can't do anything about Brentford being better than us they have been planing and setting up their structure for a few years longer than us and are in front of us regards to player development we have only got started and it doesn't happen over night , they have superior training facilities to us which by the way we could have got before they did , but we were in the business of ignoring the youth set up to bring so called ready made players meaning we got left behind by both Brentford and Fulham not to mention we had the perfect role model 80 miles away down the M3 Southampton and they might as well have been on Mars for us taking anything on board from them
                        Thats irrelevant doggs, they want it now & all of it lol, otherwise we`ll get another manager in and do it all again!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. If Holloway does go will you be supporting the new man in the same way? I only ask as you do not seem to recognise any of our other managers.

Comment

Pinkie. If Holloway does go will you be supporting the new man in the same way? I only ask as you do not seem to recognise any of our other managers.
                            Ive said loads of times it doesnt matter whos manager, if i could see that there is good things going on even though the results arent going our way i would support the manager same as the team! obviously i like ollie as from here before and history, but i like what hes trying to do, its as simple as that, and i dont fall to pieces when things dont go our way, even though it pisses me off all weekend and the week when we lose! but having faith in what you believe in & i do in what ollies trying to do, when hes sorted upfront out and the personel for our formation, we`ll start benefitting from it, im not going to keep going on as everyones got different opinions and i respect everyones opinions even if i dont agree!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Fair enough Pinkie.

Comment

Ive said loads of times it doesnt matter whos manager
                                Of course it does....a manager with a clue about the difference between tactics home and away would have this squad mid-table at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X