Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR Vs Reading Predictions?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brian Wilson
    Silver Seat
    • Jul 2009
    • 4400

    #1

    QPR Vs Reading Predictions?

    1-1 (Mackie) for me
    37
    Reading
    67.57%
    25
    QPR
    16.22%
    6
    Draw
    16.22%
    6
  • Ranger-JimBob
    Bronze Seat
    • Feb 2015
    • 373

    #2
    QPR 1-0

    Wszolek with another last minute winner.
    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

    Comment

    • geejaybee
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 3377

      #3
      As it's away to Reading,I reckon 4-0 to Reading.Don't think we'd fair much better if it was at Loftus Rd.

      Comment

      • TimPR78
        Apprentice
        • Mar 2016
        • 167

        #4
        They got tonked the other day (I know) but can't really see we will get anything out of this

        Comment

        • Southport
          Bronze Seat
          • Jul 2014
          • 473

          #5
          Sorry, I thought we were at home, when I predicted a QPR win. Instead I think it will be a draw

          Comment

          • RobertoQPR
            Bronze Seat
            • Jan 2010
            • 369

            #6
            2-1 Rangers - Mackie and Lynch

            Comment

            • corbray
              Silver Seat
              • Feb 2016
              • 3030

              #7
              Well my girlfriend is coming with me to this game and we've never lost a game shes been too so theres a good chance we'll get a result

              Comment

              • Hertford Hoop
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 15998

                #8
                Would love a win but I fear it will be a stale 1-0 defeat
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                Comment

                • acricketer
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 12068

                  #9
                  Originally posted by corbray
                  Well my girlfriend is coming with me to this game and we've never lost a game shes been too so theres a good chance we'll get a result
                  or a good chance she won't be your girlfriend anymore!

                  Comment

                  • Shania
                    C Club
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 23699

                    #10
                    Reading-QPR 1-2.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

                    Comment

                    • Shepherds Mush
                      Platinum Seat
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 10325

                      #11
                      1-1 and an advert as to why not to watch the Champioship on sky

                      Comment

                      • Norths
                        CCG
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 13067

                        #12
                        2-2

                        Comment

                        • easthertsr
                          Silver Seat
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 1028

                          #13
                          1-1We haven't drawn since JFH's last match on the 5th of November, so we must be due one!

                          Comment

                          • 1974Rs
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Jun 2015
                            • 299

                            #14
                            A great loss to the fake hoops I fear
                            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

                            Comment

                            • Garyd73
                              Bronze Seat
                              • Jul 2014
                              • 854

                              #15
                              2-0 loss I think away to one of the top 6 in the division.

                              Comment

                              Working...