Delighted to finally get a win but think we might have a setback here so QPR 1 (Sylla) Ipswich 2
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR Vs Ipswich Predictions?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
We'll score 2 (Sylla, Lynch) and keep a clean sheet.
And after that happens, I'm taking my battle-kite out hunting flying pigs.QPR since 1993
WATRB since 2015
First QPR game hopefully in 2017 -
-
Ipswich are just as poor as us!
Massive game and chance to get back to back wins! Think the win against Wolves would of lifted everyone enourmously!
Qpr to win for me!Comment
-
-
-
Ipswich was game I thought would be the change in fortunes and sticking with that. Two wins on the trotComment
-
0-0I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Think we will just nick this 1-0,but we need to go into this game witb abit of self belief after wolvesComment

Comment