We can drop a few places though.....

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      We can drop a few places though.....
      We will no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        We will no doubt.
        Looks like have Jim and this needs acting on we are going to be in very real relegation fight before November is out
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 29-10-2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

sylla stops every time he loses the ball , polter gets worse each time i watch him , wash headless chicken and a midfield that can't string 3 passes together on top of boring dire football . get rid of the chelsea idiot

Comment

I voted sack, i said as far back as the 3rd game we were lucky leeds and cardiff rolled over for a belly tickle, and was slated for
            Saying we were sh/t

Les needs to go and take his "mate" with him before he employs another on colour rather than ability.

Comment

they never going to sack him ever
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Really felt we should stick with him but you can't defend his tactics, selection or managerial nous
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Should never have seen last night out

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Should never have seen last night out

i'd like to know how the fool has not been sacked yet.

bloody shocking from the boardroom to let this rot carry on.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Clearly Fernandes is a glutten for punishment or he would have ####ed him off on Friday. But then he couldn't as the idiot publicly backed him after our win at Fulham.

Comment

• So 92% of fans on this board want him gone,even Ramsey didn't reach that high when a poll was done for him,even if every fan brought a "FJH OUT !!!!!!" Flag and waved it in Les''s face at out next game Les would just grin broadly and say he is completely behind his buddy

Comment

• I know this board does not represent the whole Rangers support but that is some vote of no confidence if the club do review the boards not saying they should sack but they should certainly be considering what plan b is if it don't improve

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I know this board does not represent the whole Rangers support but that is some vote of no confidence if the club do review the boards not saying they should sack but they should certainly be considering what plan b is if it don't improve
                            knowin them, they would probably bring in terry o'conner to help jimmy out for a few days a week.

it is a landslide vote mate, tony keeps harping on about how its important to listen to the fans and there are just as many on twitter bombarding him with the same demands.

just cannot believe how far he has his head stuck up jimmy and dof les's arsenal.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• 79 of 85 votes for Jimmy to go.

The fans have spoken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                                79 of 85 votes for Jimmy to go.

The fans have spoken.
                                Comms team read these forums and note the opinion. It just waits to be seen if Taylor et al have the b alls to report the facts to Les and Hoos.

Comment

Working...
                                X