Drinking at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking at QPR

How many blokes go to QPR just to get away from their wives for the day and to go on the lash?

A lot I reckon.

Take drink out of the equitation and I reckon most fans wouldn’t bother going.

I have recently given up drinking and can honestly say watching the football sober really doesn’t help! In fact it’s a reason to start again.
    Yes
    29.17%
    No
    70.83%

Me.

Ain't looking forward to the result tomorrow but going up on the lash in morning.

Comment

Siba myself and go because my youngest loves his football. This season is the first time I have felt I could not be bothered due to the #### we are serving up every week.

Comment

I stopped drinking at football many moons ago. I am such an a-hole when drunk
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          I stopped drinking at football many moons ago. I am such an a-hole when drunk
          Good on you for recognising it. So many people are yet they think they are being fun.

Comment

Need to increase the booze. Drinks during the game I reckon and served by the npower cricket girls.

Comment

I think the players should be lashed up every game . Might get lucky and string 2 passes together . Maybe even a wonder toe punt from open play.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                Good on you for recognising it. So many people are yet they think they are being fun.
                Depends where you come from nanny? People drink and have fun bar one punch , shandy and it's all over for him..all my family are into all sorts and we love and protect each other. Plenty of problems but I wouldn't have it any other way!!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I used to get absolutely hammered, before, during and after games, which was fun at the time, but after a while... you reach a certain age and decide you gotta look after yourself a bit better! Was teetotal for about 5 years, now have a very occasional drink and feel MUCH better for it. First thing that happened when I stopped drinking was that my eyesight improved, a lot. Then my moods evened out and life became a lot easier in many ways. Of course you can never replace the excitement and fun of being on the #### up, but life has more subtle rewards if you're prepared to find them... So in answer to the OP, yes, I can do football without booze and have done many times in recent years. But I get why the two are so intertwined.

Comment

Sod watching us play stone cold sober, it's bad enough with a few shandies in your system.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Sod watching us play stone cold sober, it's bad enough with a few shandies in your system.
                      Fair weather
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I have a weak bladder so no drinks during. Otherwise everyone gets annoyed at my constant " 'scuse me, sorry, thanks, thanks, excuse me, thanks, cheers, thanks mate, cheers" and then repeat on the way back.

Comment

half the fun of football is the social side ,take that away and all your left with is the dire boring football that weve been playing for the last few years, no thanks. Its bad enough the only lager sold at Loftus rd is carlsberg ,probably the worst lager in the world .
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Fair weather
                            well played
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

ive done a mix. especially midweek when ive rushed out of work just to make it to me seat for the 1st half whistle. but deary me sometimes watching us stone cold sober is a kick in the pants
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X