The Third Coming ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Third Coming ?

Irrespective of when (if) JFH is sacked and despite liking Neil Warnock, I cannot imagine his potential third stint with us to be anything but a joke. His second tenure at QPR already emitted a faint odour of travesty due to some behind-the-scenes machinations but through no personal fault of his. I only wish we held on to him then, but now we have all moved on. Or some of us haven't?
    Yes, please
    38.10%
    No, thanks
    61.90%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Not some point. Now. Anyone would be better than Jimmy.

Comment

Should have guessed you would be back posting today

Comment

They've given Jimmy a fair crack at it, but last night was a wake up call for me.

Comment

I think Jimmy is on his last legs now, it needs to pick up. The next 3 games are key. I dont think Warnock is the answer though. Still think the idea of long term building should be the goal, just need to reconsider if JFH can do that.

Comment

I think it would be an utter embarrassment to go back to the same manager for a third time, with that said, I think he has shown time and time again, that he can do a job in the championship. BUT, for the sake of being realistic, Les and uncle Tone would surely not go back to the well for the third time. Who are some other candidates that could come in and utilize the current roster and go on a run?

Comment

The time for Warnock was when he was deemed surplus to requirements. No wanted to listed to that, it was all Jimmy this and Jimmy that. Les can not be absolved in this hideous mess. You expect the board to fvck appointments right up, thats what we do here, but seeking guidance from Les....... the blind leading the blind.

Under Jimmy its almost like a mindset, a psychological illness, we can not play football. We just can't, and that is not Rs DNA. Worse, we have no one fronting up on the park.

Its probably too late for NW now, but I worry that as long as Les is in situ no one half decent would come.

Comment

Utter b*llocks to be calling for Neil Warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Utter b*llocks to be calling for Neil Warnock.
                  Probably. But I'm in the Anyone But Jimmy camp.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Got one foot in that ship myself...

Comment

Warnock would at least organise and get a bit of pride back as for JFH his contract is up soon and it cannot even be considered to extend it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Kenny Jackett and Joe gallen anyone

Comment

Who knows how far we can slide, it's hard not to overreact after yesterday but if this all goes real bad by leaving JFH in charge too much longer maybe NW is brought in to save us from relegation?
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Sorry anybody but JFH, I thought we should keep him to the end of the season but no more. Not just on yesterday's result but in general. The football is boring, and I think the main reason for this is that he is boring. He has no personality. Ranger's managers (whether good or bad) have always had personalities. Listening to him is as boring as watching the football.

Comment

Neil Warnock was the best man-manager QPR have had in over 30 years, so the question's a no-brainer. If anyone could motivate and organise this current shower of ​
                              shīte it's him.

Comment

Working...
                              X