Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Start Of The Season, End Of Season Prediction Poll.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mattyqpr
    Silver Seat
    • Jul 2009
    • 3576

    #16
    Around 8th-10th at the moment. Sign a couple of decent attacking players and the playoffs are very much alive. I believe next season has been earmarked as our big push.

    Comment

    • Shepherds Mush
      Platinum Seat
      • Nov 2012
      • 10325

      #17
      Got a feeling we'll be 7th

      Comment

      • LoftusRoadLad
        W12 Seat
        • Jan 2011
        • 19610

        #18
        http://news.ladbrokes.com/football/c...mpionship.html

        Title 25/1
        Promotion 7/1
        Top 6 - 3/1

        Comment

        • Hove Ranger
          Silver Seat
          • Aug 2011
          • 4441

          #19
          Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad
          http://news.ladbrokes.com/football/c...mpionship.html

          Title 25/1
          Promotion 7/1
          Top 6 - 3/1
          Can get 40s or 33s on us in places plus 10s or 9s for promotion

          http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...ionship/winner

          Comment

          • LoftusRoadLad
            W12 Seat
            • Jan 2011
            • 19610

            #20
            Originally posted by Hove Ranger
            Can get 40s or 33s on us in places plus 10s or 9s for promotion

            http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...ionship/winner
            Yes Ladbrokes are the meanest tight wads !!

            Comment

            • Stanley
              Guest
              • Mar 2009
              • 23693

              #21
              Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
              So awkward Stan. Odds stay the same with the bookies by then as well do they? Ha ha.
              Thing is Kev if we sign another striker and winger I can see us making the playoffs at least. If we don't I'd say top 10. So a couple more shrewd signings this month could make all the difference to our season IMO.

              Comment

              • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                Gold Seat
                • Sep 2012
                • 8957

                #22
                8th

                Will be much improved from last season going on our transfer business and new set up, but I just feel we haven't got enough goals in the side to make a promotion push. You need a 17-20 goals a season man and I don't believe we have.

                Polti could grab us 10-14 though.

                Comment

                Working...