Come on later
    61.90%
    Not come off the bench
    2.38%
    Not be in the squad
    2.38%

The poll is expired.

Got a feeling he'll start.

Hit the ground running. Completely different player from Polti. Would love to see them together up top, but won't hold my breath.

Comment

I think he'll start on the bench but I want him up top with Polter. Conor is flying, just got a great move and will be on top of the world. We should be looking to attack Wolves from the start and I think it's a perfect opportunity to let him loose and get his Rangers career off to a flyer. Strikers need a goal asap at their new club, hopefully we give him the best opportunity to do that rather than 20 mins off the bench.

Comment

I want him to start but think he'll be off the bench. Less pressure that way I'd guess.

Comment

Somthings obviously not quite right with JET or he wouldve played a lot more. Maybe JFH's been forced to play the formation he's been playing (because of players NOT evilLes)..... Now Washingtons here we could see 2 up?
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Somthings obviously not quite right with JET or he wouldve played a lot more. Maybe JFH's been forced to play the formation he's been playing (because of players NOT evilLes)..... Now Washingtons here we could see 2 up?
            we really need to have two up front ,its the way British teams have always excelled ,and weve shown watching Rangers with one up front is a chore ,were not good at it ,and its f uckin boring
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Hopefully this is true.

Would love to see DC and the BFG up front together.
              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Working...
              X