No announcement yet.

What do you think of Jimmy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally unfair to judge Jimmy on his time at QPR the only judgement I can make on him he was a mug to even entertain the thought of joining QPR it's a reputation wrecker

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      It’s true, the squad is not very good, and some are not putting in the effort, but they should be doing better and JFH should be getting better results.

He could try playing 442 and using players in the best positions i.e. Phillips as a right winger. Polter and JET as central strikers until Austin is fit or a replacement is signed. He could also get the team to move the ball forward a bit quicker and stop selecting a slow central midfield that includes Faurlin and either Toszer or Henry.
      QPR could do with full backs that are capable of attacking i.e. Yun. Perhaps he could consider signing two this month. Maybe he knows this but the DoF doesn’t agree or want to spend.
      At this rate the team is in free fall and will be in the bottom 5 within the next month or so.

P.s. I am really p££ed off that he selecting a reserve side for the Cup thereby throwing away a chance of having a possible morale boosting cup run.
      The fac cup is something we could do without now, right decision IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
        The fac cup is something we could do without now, right decision IMHO
        Because losing in the cup hss proved very useful for QPR over the last 15 seasons.

Comment

Working...
        X