Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many goals do you think Jamie Mackie will score next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 goals, 10 tops. I'm betting Mackie will prove very important to us this season both for goals and versatility.

Comment

2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        8 goals, 10 tops. I'm betting Mackie will prove very important to us this season both for goals and versatility.

Spot on mate and we have 4 or 5 players now all like Mackie who can all chip in with 6,,7,8,9,10 goals each.

Sharing the load and different options and all these people panicking and throwing their arms up saying we gone backwards just because we have added a good prop to the ranks and they all presumed he's our superstar signing is a joke.

There will be bigger fish than mackie brought in. The whole season doesn't lie on his signing . Get a grip all the mackie bashers.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Was a pretty important payer for us last time we went up IIRC? Also scored 7 PL goals for us in the season we survived?
          Done very little since? not good enough for Forest or Reading but good enough for us!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Done very little since? not good enough for Forest or Reading but good enough for us!!!!!!!!
            That's a load of rubbish Dave. I know for a fact Forrest let him go because of wages not ability and there was some behind the scene stuff happen that resulted in Im being loaned out. The majority of Forrest fans rated mackie and never understood why he was loaned out.

As for reading fella, they tried to sign him and wanted to keep him it just happens when he new we were interested he wanted to come back to us.

Mackie is a good championship player, no more and no less.

He also won't be our biggest signing he's here to do a job and add some depth. Better quality will be brought in.

But all this he's not good enough for Forrest and reading is your own made up rubbish!
            Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 17-06-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Haha...laughable....helped get Reading to Wembley this season if I can remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Haha...laughable....helped get Reading to Wembley this season if I can remember correctly.
                Your spot on mate. Some of the comments are a joke.

Comment

What a load of old tosh.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Voted 6 to 10 but hope he makes plenty more assists.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      That's a load of rubbish Dave. I know for a fact Forrest let him go because of wages not ability and there was some behind the scene stuff happen that resulted in Im being loaned out. The majority of Forrest fans rated mackie and never understood why he was loaned out.

As for reading fella, they tried to sign him and wanted to keep him it just happens when he new we were interested he wanted to come back to us.

Mackie is a good championship player, no more and no less.

He also won't be our biggest signing he's here to do a job and add some depth. Better quality will be brought in.

But all this he's not good enough for Forrest and reading is your own made up rubbish!
                      As I said earlier Headless Chicken He's average at best and that might be stretching it? if when he's running down the wing we open the gate at theend he'll keep running out into the street, this is a step backwards

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Was a pretty important payer for us last time we went up IIRC? Also scored 7 PL goals for us in the season we survived?
                        and 2 the next season, part of the reason for getting relegated.

He got off to a great start (as Agyemang did), but then the goals dried up and he scored 1 in 12 before breaking his leg.

He isn't prolific and as I recall, didn't provide many assists either. What he does well is run around a lot looking busy, but in truth, there is very little end product.

Comment

Went for 1-5. Hope he is going to be a squad player rather than 1st teamer and think he's being bought more for the fact he knows the club, has a rapport with the fans, knows what it takes to get promoted and will be a positive influence in the dressing room.

Comment

As I said earlier Headless Chicken He's average at best and that might be stretching it? if when he's running down the wing we open the gate at theend he'll keep running out into the street, this is a step backwards

Yeah, maybe back to the last time Mackie played for us in the Championship and we won the league

Comment

R's

Comment

Depends on how we set up and play as a team, who else we bring in, and his role in the squad. Hopefully he's just a squad player.

Comment

Working...
                                X