Goalkeeper v Villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    And I've disagreed with you and you called me a happy clapper, what's the difference?
    Oh yeah, the fact I called you a clown because of your oh so childish happy clappers vs realists thing.
    Ginge seriously.. Jog on now. Your just going off on some fvcking one man mission at me for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Ginge seriously.. Jog on now. Your just going off on some fvcking one man mission at me for no reason.
      Again, you have no argument. I went off on one at you because you do nothing on here but dig people out for their differing opinions. But i will leave you alone now. I've made my point.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Again, you have no argument. I went off on one at you because you do nothing on here but dig people out for their differing opinions. But i will leave you alone now. I've made my point.
        Who the fvck have I digged out on here today?!!! No-one.. all I said was that it was a shame some fans have come on here and decided to gloat to the fans who are anti-HR.
        Next thing you know its.. ''arr you depressing.. bet you were looking for negatives last night''.. blah blah.. its a load of rubbish. im as happy as any other fan but because I was the only anti-HR posters to speak up, the frustration gets vented at me.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Who the fvck have I digged out on here today?!!! No-one.. all I said was that it was a shame some fans have come on here and decided to gloat to the fans who are anti-HR.
          Next thing you know its.. ''arr you depressing.. bet you were looking for negatives last night''.. blah blah.. its a load of rubbish. im as happy as any other fan but because I was the only anti-HR posters to speak up, the frustration gets vented at me.
          Youre having a laugh? Kevin mcleod, me, and anyone else you have labelled as happy clappers because they have a different opinion. Youve done nothing today but make snide pathetic little remarks about these happy clappers. Youre a joke mate.
          So yeah. Thats my last word, i wont be rising to your bowlox again. Probably sitting there in front of your PC having a rub over the bites you got today.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Youre having a laugh? Kevin mcleod, me, and anyone else you have labelled as happy clappers because they have a different opinion. Youve done nothing today but make snide pathetic little remarks about these happy clappers. Youre a joke mate.
            So yeah. Thats my last word, i wont be rising to your bowlox again. Probably sitting there in front of your PC having a rub over the bites you got today.
            Oh fvck off Ginge.. You going on some pathetic lil mission is whats pathetic.. Kevin I said its a shame his being sarcastic and gloating. That aint 'digging him out'.
            Find me somewhere where I have said... ''if you disagree with me your a happy clapper''. Your a sado fella.. going on some little vendetta.
            Block me then you muppet. That lil man inside of you cant help but offend people in a debate anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X