Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Will Harry Redknapp be QPR manager till the end of the season?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yousef
    Gold Seat
    • Jul 2009
    • 9553

    #1

    Will Harry Redknapp be QPR manager till the end of the season?

    Vote, yes or no.
    63
    Yes
    30.16%
    19
    No
    69.84%
    44
    QPR fan since1987

    @yousef_qpr
  • Greg1882
    Silver Seat
    • May 2012
    • 4704

    #2
    I ####ing hope not

    I voted yes by mistake bloody phone . Could mods change to no please ?
    Last edited by Greg1882; 12-10-2014, 12:45 PM.

    Comment

    • BUSHRANGER1982
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5666

      #3
      Unless there is a significant improvement in results very soon, then the answer is an emphatic NO.

      Comment

      • ArcticHoop
        Silver Seat
        • Apr 2012
        • 1558

        #4
        i voted no,based on hope

        Comment

        • DeepcutHoop
          Gold Seat
          • Dec 2009
          • 6965

          #5
          In an odd way, I hope he is, as it will likely mean we've done enough to stay up.

          Actually think he'll be gone before Xmas.

          Comment

          • vanhoop
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 9642

            #6
            Course he will, fat tonys put down a new contract for jizz boy to sign.we are the new pompey
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

            Comment

            • Marshy
              • Sep 2012
              • 1958

              #7
              I hope not, but you know Tony ...

              Comment

              • Shania
                C Club
                • Apr 2010
                • 23699

                #8
                No, he will be gone in November.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

                Comment

                • Marshy
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1958

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Shania
                  No, he will be gone in November.
                  Promise?

                  Comment

                  • Shania
                    C Club
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 23699

                    #10
                    No, but I can´t see anything that can change his fortune really.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

                    Comment

                    • Marshy
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1958

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Shania
                      No, but I can´t see anything that can change his fortune really.
                      Sigh - you had me all excited there for a moment

                      Comment

                      • ArcticHoop
                        Silver Seat
                        • Apr 2012
                        • 1558

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Shania
                        No, he will be gone in November.
                        Where is Ole-Gunnar? Back in Norway? Not that i want him. Just curious

                        Comment

                        • Stanley
                          Guest
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 23693

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Greg1882
                          I ####ing hope not

                          I voted yes by mistake bloody phone . Could mods change to no please ?
                          Done.

                          Comment

                          • Shania
                            C Club
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 23699

                            #14
                            Originally posted by ArticHoop
                            Where is Ole-Gunnar? Back in Norway? Not that i want him. Just curious
                            Not sure where he is? He´s not linked to any clubs that I know of at least.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

                            Comment

                            • Suffolk
                              Apprentice
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 99

                              #15
                              Abuse from the home faithful for consecutive matches and I believe he will walk. A couple of good performances would get the fans onside and he may then make it to Christmas.

                              Comment

                              Working...