Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After today's game, Harry confident we will stay up up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    Too early to discuss.
    People can still give their opinion on if they think we will or not.

Comment

I can't call it. 50-50 I'd say. The quality of the two/ three coming in cd be a big factor.

Comment

I don't think it will be easy but we will do it 9th i reckon lol seriously id take 17th if you gave it to me now
        TWITTER
        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Too early to say yet but based on Saturday my view is we have a 60/40 chance. If we keep Remy and add 2 or 3 decent signings would be quietly confident. Remy should be playing for a top 4 side so unfortunately at the price he is available still think fair chance he could go. For me the new formation looked to have real promise, the players just need to get used to it. The midfield played quite well but seemed to lack co-ordination a bit. When they start to play tighter as a unit will be better. Defence pulled about a bit but once we have wing backs playing that role properly that will help. Isla could be massive in terms of us being able to keep shape. Disappointing result but genuine positives in performance.

Charlie took a lot of stick and I think was poor first half but kept going and I thought improved after the break. Was an average penalty and goalie guessed correctly. No big deal in the grand scheme. I'm sure he can move on and do well in this league once he has adjusted.

Whilst I'm under no illusion as to which end of the table we will be nearer am looking forward to the rest of this season. Never been a real 'Arry fan but fair play to him. Looks to be setting up the team and dressing room nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            People can still give their opinion on if they think we will or not.
            For me I cannot judge until after 5 games or so.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
            X