No announcement yet.

We won because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Zamora scored!! Did we deserve it? Fock yes! With all due respect if you can't take your chances against 10 men then you don't deserve it!! Just my opinion.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

We could defend with 10 men and they could not with 11.

Comment

Played to our strengths, with what we have. Attacking not really one of them this season. But solid and didn't let derby get in behind, except for supergaz' spectacular hack anyway.

Bob done what bob does when fit.

Harsh for Derby but they had no cutting edge, and no way through our boys thankfully. We scored with 10 men, they didn't.

We deserved the win.
        Last edited by D3nisBail3ySliP; 25-05-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
          Played to our strengths, with what we have. Attacking not really one of them this season. But solid and didn't let derby get in behind, except for supergaz' spectacular hack anyway.

Bob done what bob does when fit.

Harsh for Derby but they had no cutting edge, and no way through our boys thankfully. We scored with 10 men, they didn't.

We deserved the win.

This
          "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

We defended better than they attacked.

Comment

We weren't wearing the new Nike kit.

Only joking, not letting them score in the first 15 minutes, they gradually ran out of options and disheartened as they realised they were never going to break us down.
              "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                We defended better than they attacked.
                This.

Comment

We are the Rangers and we are the best,we are the Rangers so Fu*k all the rest...............................

Comment

Coming out of Wembley I thought we robbed them.watching the game again on telly I know we deserved it.originally thought green was motm but Dunne won everything. some of the balls derby put into the box were woeful. we held firm and they panicked. deserved rangers win!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Our defence and Green did well to keep us at bay. It's not easy to defend with 10 men at Wembley in a game like that so experience (70%) was the key with a bit of luck (30%).
                      Last edited by Yousef; 28-05-2014, 07:23 AM.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Derby played great for about 20 minutes after the sending off but we defended magnificently and the nearer we got to the end of the game the more belief I think our players had they could get something out of the game and conversely Derby were looking less confident and running out of ideas.

Feel bit sorry for Derby, young, vibrant side and good to watch but we were simply superb, dug in and wouldn't allow them to win. Seeing that kind of grit and team spirit after the disaster of last season was a bit special.

Comment

How is there not a "the worse team got lucky" option? Derby didn't underperform, they outplayed us for most of the game. If Keogh had booted it into row Z we'd be calling our performance terrible.

Comment

Because we defended like we did at the start of the season. Derby could have attacked all day long and not got through our defence!

Comment

Pretty much all of the above except for two things, I don't feel sorry for Derby and I don't agree with Geng (nothing personal mate I just don't agree)
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                                How is there not a "the worse team got lucky" option? Derby didn't underperform, they outplayed us for most of the game. If Keogh had booted it into row Z we'd be calling our performance terrible.
                                You're confusing having more of the ball with outplaying...

Comment

Working...
                                X