If Ravel took on Adel who'd win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hahahahahaha sory but this is one of the worst post's iv read for a while!!!

Now im not taking anything away from adel and his award (championship player of the year) as he deserved it, but Focking hell what a load of b0ll0cks this is saying Morrison should be lacing Adel's boots. Morrison's only been in the championship for 2 month's and he's already won the player of the month award.

And I love all the b0ll0cks of how Adel's a superstar because he's playing for a European giant.... he was placed in that team, after failing in the premiership. He's not spent season after season coming through the ranks earning his place in Milan...He's bearly been their half a season but to some he's already a Serie A legend.
    I think you can go as far as to add also if you looked at Ravel's time at QPR in the championship and compare it to Adel's when he first came on loan for the equivalent amount of games fairly sure Ravels stats would leave Adel's in the shade.

I am sure someone good with stats will be able to back this up!!!

Comment

Hahahahahaha sory but this is one of the worst post's iv read for a while!!!

Now im not taking anything away from adel and his award (championship player of the year) as he deserved it, but Focking hell what a load of b0ll0cks this is saying Morrison should be lacing Adel's boots. Morrison's only been in the championship for 2 month's and he's already won the player of the month award.

And I love all the b0ll0cks of how Adel's a superstar because he's playing for a European giant.... he was placed in that team, after failing in the premiership. He's not spent season after season coming through the ranks earning his place in Milan...He's bearly been their half a season but to some he's already a Serie A legend.
      doesn't matter whats gone before now mate.. he was a massive success with us and is now a massive success at Milan. He had a decent start to Prem life with us as well.
      So really its only the 6 months at Fulham he struggled. Seedorf and Adel have improved Milans season massively there is no doubt

Comment

when both players have finished their careers adel wont be able to hold a candle to ravel
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          doesn't matter whats gone before now mate.. he was a massive success with us and is now a massive success at Milan. He had a decent start to Prem life with us as well.
          So really its only the 6 months at Fulham he struggled. Seedorf and Adel have improved Milans season massively there is no doubt
          Like I said in another post im not taking anything away from what he achieved with us. But to compare his whole season in the Championship to Morrison's 2 month's in the championship is just dumb.

And to say hes a massive success in Milan isn't to clever either. Especially the fact he's only been there for 2 and a months, and if memory serves me he didn't even make the bench a few times.... just because he's scored a couple of good goals, that doesn't make him a huge success
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Adel's started well at AC Milan but he'll soon get crowded out of games and be as ineffective as he was in the PL for us.

Comment

If Warnock hadn't been foolishy replaced by Hughes (, I was wholly against it at the time and was proved very right), Adel might still be doing his stuff for us. If he was, we'd likely be where Leicester are. Ravel great potential, but don't think he will ever be the player that Adel was and probably will be.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                If Warnock hadn't been foolishy replaced by Hughes (, I was wholly against it at the time and was proved very right), Adel might still be doing his stuff for us. If he was, we'd likely be where Leicester are. Ravel great potential, but don't think he will ever be the player that Adel was and probably will be.
                Even though his goals to games in comparison to Adel for same period in same league surpasses him???

Comment

I have a feeling that we wouldn't have brought in all those marquee signings last season and would have made a better go at trying to stay up than we did.... So might have been managed to avoid relegation last season.....

Comment

Could you you build s successful premiership team around Adel Taarabt?... personal I'd say no.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Like I said in another post im not taking anything away from what he achieved with us. But to compare his whole season in the Championship to Morrison's 2 month's in the championship is just dumb.

And to say hes a massive success in Milan isn't to clever either. Especially the fact he's only been there for 2 and a months, and if memory serves me he didn't even make the bench a few times.... just because he's scored a couple of good goals, that doesn't make him a huge success
                      I agree with your 1st paragraph.

He has been a success at Milan SO FAR, who knows if he will continue to be. I remember seeing Seedorf resting him and the Milan fans unhappy about it.
                      No a few goals in a couple of months do not make him a success but the performances with those goals have been very good from what I have seen on BT Sport.
                      I would ask though about Ravel.. He is in the same position as Adel in terms of going to a new club and scoring a few goals.. a lot of our fans already class him as a success as you can see

Comment

I agree with your 1st paragraph.

He has been a success at Milan SO FAR, who knows if he will continue to be. I remember seeing Seedorf resting him and the Milan fans unhappy about it.
                        No a few goals in a couple of months do not make him a success but the performances with those goals have been very good from what I have seen on BT Sport.
                        I would ask though about Ravel.. He is in the same position as Adel in terms of going to a new club and scoring a few goals.. a lot of our fans already class him as a success as you can see
                        Morrison like Adel has been a success so far at his new club. What I'm saying is stupid is when people make out Adel is this huge successful footballer in Milan, like he's spent seasons really earning his place their. when all that's happened is he's been placed in the team.....
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Adel didn't want to play for us under Warnock in the prem after we rejected the bid from PSG remember? So no Adel wouldn't still be doing it for us if Warnock hadn't been sacked
                          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Morrison like Adel has been a success so far at his new club. What I'm saying is stupid is when people make out Adel is this huge successful footballer in Milan, like he's spent seasons really earning his place their. when all that's happened is he's been placed in the team.....
                            I don't think ive seen people being that over the top about him in Milan :/.. ive just seen people saying he is doing very well and HR made a mistake

Comment

I don't think ive seen people being that over the top about him in Milan :/.. ive just seen people saying he is doing very well and HR made a mistake
                              Hahaha you need to go look at a few of the many Adel threads then...
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Just to clarify with Krill what were we actually voting on when you say if Ravel took on Adel??? do you mean in tekkers or actually who would have a bigger influence on our side??

Comment

Working...
                                X