Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want our club involved in this? (Far East related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    i want us to be a premiership team and win the fa cup. not bothered with some of the razzamattz but do concede that a small part come with being a top level club. if we can achieve something in the future i just hope its not boutique or too in your face cause its undermined us as a club and our fans in many eyes.
    We have been down the boutique club way with Flabbio and Eccles Cake.
    Cashmere scarfs, £100 lotto trainers with QPR crest.
    Then had a season in Prem, achieving the Great Escape and a promise that we would never be in that position again.

Last summer, the forums were in meltdown waiting for the news to come through that Toilet had signed.
    We even got excited with the images of Mbia putting pen to paper.

Really pi**es me off to see some of the players still here from last season that done F*ck all!!
    They don't deserve another chance!!!

I miss Roy Wegerle

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      they can have mattys pants
      Surely Mattys pants are that big ,we can all have them ?
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Then had a season in Prem, achieving the Great Escape and a promise that we would never be in that position again.

Last summer, the forums were in meltdown waiting for the news to come through that Toilet had signed.

Really pi**es me off to see some of the players still here from last season that done F*ck all!!

I miss Roy Wegerle
        roy amongst others mate. what a gifted player-worth big dough if playing now.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Surely Mattys pants are that big ,we can all have them ?
          the real problem is getting them into air tight bags, which means these poor fans will miss out on this treat

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

I miss Roy Wegerle
            ****** hell Hoop , whats happened bloke ?
            Where is the optimism weve all come to expect from you ?
            Whats changed ? talk to me , i`m here for you

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              roy amongst others mate. what a gifted player-worth big dough if playing now.
              That goal against Leeds away , halcyon days indeed

Comment

I think it would be AMAZING to have these fanatical fans in Asia/Rest of the world. In the grand scheme of things, we were nobodies last year but the reception we got in Indonesia and Malaysia was great!

In all honesty, the majority of the those overseas fans will never visit LR - at most once or twice if they come here on holiday. I know a few, and they buy way more merchandise then local fans ever do. If we become their next temporary passion/hobby, then why not?

I would welcome them as fans, take their opinions on forums with a pinch of salt and just enjoy our move into the bigtime ;)

Comment

Bad enough with the Park fanboys on here now. No more, no thanks. Let Fulham and Chelsea etc have the plastic fans because we are renowned for a small but loyally fervent fanbase. Hope it stays that way as what we all thake the **** out of Fulham for could be us in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Bad enough with the Park fanboys on here now. No more, no thanks. Let Fulham and Chelsea etc have the plastic fans because we are renowned for a small but loyally fervent fanbase. Hope it stays that way as what we all thake the **** out of Fulham for could be us in 10 years.
                    Completey agree

Comment

Rather stick to being a football club then a "brand"
                      I also don't give a toss if some bloke from some part of the world I have no interest in decides his a qpr fan all of a sudden

Comment

I'd take on new fans because it's the future of this club.

How far is this club going to go if the only fans we have are those following their parents?

I've also read on here that some of the children when they grow up move away from QPR to support the bigger clubs. We need school full of kids that support QPR, not a school that has 1 or 2 QPR fans.

Worse thing is going away on holiday or something and someone asks you who you support, you say "QPR" and you get the most weird look.. they ask you again who you support, you say "Queens Park Rangers (QPR)". They start to laugh and say they've never heard of them, I guess some people like that.

At the end of the day, any extra money coming to this club is welcome. We are not in a position to be picky, unless we want to stay in the lower leagues, we can't afford these type of players on wages like this, our board can though and if they leave, where does it leave us?

Comment

If you don't want QPR to attract new fans, what do you want for the future of this club. Do you want us to grow and how would you do this?

Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and all other top clubs around the world are a Brand, not just a football club.

I also hate change but we need to keep up with times or we'll end up like accrington stanley.
                          Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Flash View Post
                            If you don't want QPR to attract new fans, what do you want for the future of this club. Do you want us to grow and how would you do this?

Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and all other top clubs around the world are a Brand, not just a football club.

I also hate change but we need to keep up with times or we'll end up like accrington stanley.

I want QPR to carry on as the small exclusive club we are , where i can still bowl into the Adelaide , white Horse etc nod to the people who ive got no idea their names , but i know their faces ,because ive been seeing them for the last 35 years. I dont want to be a big club and lose things like that. I dont envy Chelsea in the slightest ,they have lost everything that made them a real club and have gained trophys instead, F uck that

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I'd take on new fans because it's the future of this club.

How far is this club going to go if the only fans we have are those following their parents?

I've also read on here that some of the children when they grow up move away from QPR to support the bigger clubs. We need school full of kids that support QPR, not a school that has 1 or 2 QPR fans.

Worse thing is going away on holiday or something and someone asks you who you support, you say "QPR" and you get the most weird look.. they ask you again who you support, you say "Queens Park Rangers (QPR)". They start to laugh and say they've never heard of them, I guess some people like that.

At the end of the day, any extra money coming to this club is welcome. We are not in a position to be picky, unless we want to stay in the lower leagues, we can't afford these type of players on wages like this, our board can though and if they leave, where does it leave us?
                              We , our kids , and kids from west , south west , north west London , plus the hotbeds of Middx are our future not some Korean with sky tv.
                              How far are we going to go ? i dont know ,but at least we will all be Rangers taking the hits,disappointment and on rare occasions ecstatic joy together.
                              Schools wont ever be full of QPR kids even if we do sell our soul and become a big club , because we will allways be secound fiddle to Man u, Arsenal , Spurs ,Liverpool etc
                              Yes if the board leaves we are in the s hit , but only because they have put us there,
                              Dont know where you go on holiday , but personally everywhere ive ever been , QPR have been known , and ive always been proud to spread the word , we get respect , much more so than some Man u fan from Devon would do

Not digging you out MYU ,just answering your points to the best of my Peroni induced abilities

Comment

I think most fans from every club feel like that as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X