Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no ambrose.....no macanuff.....no tarabtt.........no striker..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no ambrose.....no macanuff.....no tarabtt.........no striker..........

wont you now just admit.....qprfc have once again taken its season ticket holders for.................mugs!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

20 more replies and it gets closed
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We don't know for sure yet Facto. But if I'm sat in SA Rd on Saturday with no Tabs and I'm actually relieved its Helguson up front because it means I don't have to watch Pelicori, Vine or worst of all Clarke I will not be a happy bunny either...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        We don't know for sure yet Facto. But if I'm sat in SA Rd on Saturday with no Tabs and I'm actually relieved its Helguson up front because it means I don't have to watch Pelicori, Vine or worst of all Clarke I will not be a happy bunny either...
        Probably better off playing Hogan and Mackie up front than any of those mate.

Comment

cambs some just cant face the facts..........this clubs loyal fans have been once again mugged right off by the owners/manager who con****ted misleading claims of our signing 'decent 'players.........im not one of em!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Give Clarke a chance ffs!
            "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Yes I agree especially if the recent names banded about don't come to fruition
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

im not saying these things to get up peoples goats....im just really p........issed off other clubs have ambition and we have none............and we are the tenth ticket prices highest to watch in the country!

Comment

Well you can always get a refund on your season ticket, I thought about it last season!! but then the thought of shopping with the mrs made me keep it. After all at least you can drink and eat what you want and vent your anger at Vine lol
                  oh well that was fun

Comment

When Saksena or Amit said this summer that it would be an exciting time in the transfer market, or words to that effect, I didn't expect to see Derry, Hill and Clarke at Loftus Road !!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      wont you now just admit.....qprfc have once again taken its season ticket holders for.................mugs!!!

Clearly NW is trying to get 2 strikers and AT. Not sure what you're getting upset about.

Comment

I'm pretty confident that Adel will sign (there's always hurdles to overcome when signing players), also think we'll get one if not 2 strikers by the end of the month.

As for Ambrose, I don't really care that we didn't sign him, I think we have a good midfield already.
                        Personally as a season ticket holder I don't feel like I've been mugged...but that's my opinion, and everyone is entitled to their own.

Comment

no ambrose.....no macanuff.....no tarabtt.........no striker.......... and no bradley orr

Bloody Preston North End.....

Comment

whats happened to orr
                            oh well that was fun

Comment

Deja vu Pre season after pre season the big talk of transfers and nothing even with adel we still need two strikers and a winger...

Comment

Working...
                              X