No announcement yet.

Rumours Of A Target Man..Coming To Loftus Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gianni this, Pete that, rumour this, leak that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BORING!

God if anyone else would of posted this RUMOUR nothing would get said to them but as its pete everyone jumps down his throat!

Give the guy a break FFS!
    Last edited by Bwarren20; 07-03-2010, 05:32 PM.
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Sounds good but i'll only believe if egham confirms it.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Would not be surprised if he goes in for John Stead had him at Sheffield United.
        Would rather have Stead than Henderson

Comment

Stead is on loan at Ipswich, isn't he?
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

has i said on friday henderson is warnocks target

Comment

Surely Sheff Utd wont let their top scorer go anywhere when they are still in the hunt for a play off place? Only a club run my inept lunatics would do that. oh, wait..

Comment

on loan from ipswich to coventry for the rest of the season so stead is a no go.

simples
                "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Read post No.3, fans have been talking before the game so where did this news start?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Have you got some real deep problem with Pete or something? No matter what, you always seem to find a way of either digging him out, or bringing GP into the ecquasion.

No...this is not a dig at you as I have no problem with you and hope that continues, but this is a bit ridiculous that you feel the need to use anything possible to have a pop at Pete.
                    To answer your question yes I do. Every single messageboard has a large number of posters who feel the same also so there is no point in focusing on me. Trouble is with Pete we all know who his main source of info is, we all witnessed him implement a smear campaign against Sousa, there is no doubt he has lied time and time again on this MB and his defending of Gianni Paladini to the point of it becoming ridiculous is nothing short of a joke.

I want whats best for my club and I believe Pete acts in his own self interest wallowing in his half a celebrity status. Only a few weeks ago he said he wasn't gonna post any more rumours after a fan turnt on him in the stands yet here we go again, he can't help himself.

I have no problem with rumours posted by individuals who have heard something. However, Pete is used as a puppet by a member of the QPR Board to leak rumours and information infuencing / gauging the reaction of a section of support, that in my opinion is wrong and its needs stop.

I would like my club to start acting more professional and that includes members of the Board and Staff from leaking information to individuals who's sole purpose it is to broadcast it within the public forum.

At the end of the day a group of media type fans have made it their sole purpose in my eyes (and many others) to jump on the gravy train at every given oppurtunity yet pre Paladini these individuals were like invisible men.

I just don't want this new era in the history of my football club to have a black cloud left hanging over it by one particular fans group like the previous era. IMO this MB has been used a powerful propoganda tool for the past 2 1/2 years and going forward it needs to stop.

Yesterday was fantastic seeing our support united and behind our team with a proper manager finally in charge. Lets stop all this hear say ****** from ITK 'sauces', it really doesn't hold any benefit you know. It just causes a divide withn our support, raises expectations, causes disullusionment and frustration at times.
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 07-03-2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Hear hear W12 A GREAT POST, for the sake of a united fanbase I would urge the ITK to shut the #### up.However the real vermin in this scenario is the leaks coming out of the club, not just Petes "source"(carbonara???) but others too..these need to be eradicated but the ITK muppets need to start to keep their info schtum
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        To answer your question yes I do. Every single messageboard has a large number of posters who feel the same also so there is no point in focusing on me. Trouble is with Pete we all know who his main source of info is, we all witnessed him implement a smear campaign against Sousa, there is no doubt he has lied time and time again on this MB and his defending of Gianni Paladini to the point of it becoming ridiculous is nothing short of a joke.

I want whats best for my club and I believe Pete acts in his own self interest wallowing in his half a celebrity status. Only a few weeks ago he said he wasn't gonna post any more rumours after a fan turnt on him in the stands yet here we go again, he can't help himself.

I have no problem with rumours posted by individuals who have heard something. However, Pete is used as a puppet by a member of the QPR Board to leak rumours and information infuencing / gauging the reaction of a section of support, that in my opinion is wrong and its needs stop.

I would like my club to start acting more professional and that includes members of the Board and Staff from leaking information to individuals who's sole purpose it is to broadcast it within the public forum.

At the end of the day a group of media type fans have made it their sole purpose in my eyes (and many others) to jump on the gravy train at every given oppurtunity yet pre Paladini these individuals were like invisible men.

I just don't want this new era in the history of my football club to have a black cloud left hanging over it by one particular fans group like the previous era. IMO this MB has been used a powerful propoganda tool for the past 2 1/2 years and going forward it needs to stop.

Yesterday was fantastic seeing our support united and behind our team with a proper manager finally in charge. Lets stop all this hear say ****** from ITK 'sauces', it really doesn't hold any benefit you know. It just causes a divide withn our support, raises expectations, causes disullusionment and frustration at times.

Spot on - and it's just one more reason Paladini has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                          Hear hear W12 A GREAT POST, for the sake of a united fanbase I would urge the ITK to shut the #### up.However the real vermin in this scenario is the leaks coming out of the club, not just Petes "source"(carbonara???) but others too..these need to be eradicated but the ITK muppets need to start to keep their info schtum
                          MPB thats exactly where I'm coming from as well, I'm well aware there is more than just Petes main source leaking confiderntial information. Unfortunatley Pete has put himself on a pedestal and you reap the seed you sow.

Comment

If you've got a minute spare, darling?

Could you find me a messageboard without a rumour.

You forget, could be the burger man that told me, not always right to assume.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

All the above is assuming and nothing more, it's what you believe to be true but that does not mean it is... I mean this site has proved again and again it had nothing to do with Sousa but you guys don't want to know the truth, that's your problem.

As post No.3 indicates that there were news flying around yesterday before the game started but you bypass what you want and is a fact, we see this time and time again on here.

Terry & yourself W12 say you have information which has been leaked to you via someone at the club, let's talk about this person because he seems to have something to say or maybe his just made up... or maybe it's this same person who is feeding fans the information from the club.

The poster who posted about Sousa has also come clean many times, yet you still bypass the facts.

All I'm saying is that we have given you facts yet you can't do the same in return... why?

Comment

Myu, I was with friends last night (no sign of GP) and I was told, you were with me.

I post up the rumour and here you go.

The only way we can move forward is surely to ban this mindless idiots who just want to provocate?
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X