No announcement yet.

Does Paladini still have power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its vitally important for the benefit of fans, that any bringing of any players should lay with neil Warnock. The problem before, is that because of the title Sporting Director, some fans rightly or wrongly pinned every player that came into the club onto him.

The title of chairman and the appointment of Warnock does strongly indicate that the latter will be in charge of all things football related on the field. Also, the fact GP will be here for another 3 years shows the Mittals have decided that instead of bring someone from outside in, they feel under stressful circumstances he has done a good job in the past. Whether fans agree with that or not, is debatable but the guys at the top are not stupid and we should trust in their judgement.

I certainly don't want to see someone else getting blamed from everything from team selection to players coming in, that will lie solely with the manager. One of the reasons why Warnock came in was that he is responsible for comings and goings, plus of course the new owners.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I'm not going to question Amit and the board... all I say if his good enough for them then his good enough for our club, if they want him out then I'll go with that as well.

I feel no need to question what our current new board do, they are very successful people in the world and trust them 100%.
      I disagree with you Myu, but I respect your opnion.

From my point of view, anyone who is a season-ticket holder, by virtue, is metaphorically also a shareholder, therefore giving them the right to ask any such reasonable questions on the running of their club. IMO this would be considered a 'reasonable' question, based on Paladini's QPR track record up to now.

Comment

Problem much of it is smear and speculation.

Not much of it is factual and it won't stop some in the future from continuing.

Reality is, its a new start and lets see what happens
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, all I can say is I'm looking forward to hearing the answers to some of your questions for the Chairmen :-)

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Reality is, its a new start and lets see what happens
          Agree.

Comment

It might be a couple of weeks in regards AMIT.

Do all the major stuff first official, bigger press !!.. We are the rangers boys web-site is a little down the league table

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I think some of you are getting paranoid.

Are you telling me that you as fans know more about Paladini than then Amit and the board do, Ishan is with Gianni 99% of the time.

Warnock given a 3 and a half year deal and Dowie wanting his old job back says nothing then I don't know what to say but wake up... times have changed or what you thought was right was actually wrong?

Its vitally important for the benefit of fans, that any bringing of any players should lay with neil Warnock. The problem before, is that because of the title Sporting Director, some fans rightly or wrongly pinned every player that came into the club onto him.
              GP got blamed for all the poor purchases and those players who arrived with glowing references but didnt perform (eg Watson, Parejo)

All the good players he had nothing to do with..

OBVIOUSLY - Ahemm!!!
              Last edited by ChelmsfordRs; 03-03-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Problem much of it is smear and speculation.

Not much of it is factual and it won't stop some in the future from continuing.
                And how on earth can you guarantee that what you've been told is factual?
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                  And how on earth can you guarantee that what you've been told is factual?
                  Do you go to bed at night dreaming of GP?

Comment

Not even remotely - just hoping that by the morning you'll be banned again as the site has going down that slippery slope again since you've crawled out from under the slug infested rock you've been dwelling.
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                    X