Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the proof that FB has put millions into the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the proof that FB has put millions into the club?

There's been a lot of talk of how much FB has put into the club. We will only know some of it when the next accounts are published, which are a year behind, so next year's will be for 08-09.

I would tend to side with the assumption that he's mainly spending ours and sponsors money. And I certainly don't take anything for gospel that comes out of that liar's mouth.

A good few million at the start.

Around 6 million on players first transfer window
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If you're talking about that first january, I think you'll find that the club made about £750,000 on the buying and selling of players during that season. And if that was the case, he only spent the club's money. And I don't think it was £6m anyway.

Comment

Steve

We made 750k over the summer of that season.

In Jan when we bought about 10 players in icluding Vine, Buzsaky Agyemang Hall Connolly... about £6m was spent.

So in total, roughly £5m came out of the owners pockets for players for that season.

Comment

first january window was £4.8 million exact.

Comment

So we made £750,000 buying Buzz, Agyemang, Vine, Leigertwood, Connolly, Hall, Mahon, Ephraim, Delaney?

If Flavio made £750,000 on the rubbish players we had (remember cook had gone before he took over) and got the above players in he is a GOD!!!

Comment

Either way, it works both ways. Prove that the man didn't spend the money?
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                So we made £750,000 buying Buzz, Agyemang, Vine, Leigertwood, Connolly, Hall, Mahon, Ephraim, Delaney?

If Flavio made £750,000 on the rubbish players we had (remember cook had gone before he took over) and got the above players in he is a GOD!!!
                I think you've read that completely wrong mate.

Morris meant that our income from players was £750k, not that we'd made that profit. He then goes on to state we spent around £6m leaving them around £5m out of pocket.

I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

Morris meant that our income from players was £750k, not that we'd made that profit. He then goes on to state we spent around £6m leaving them around £5m out of pocket.

Was not ment for morris ment for qprsteve saying qpr made £750,000 the first season.

Comment

Where is the proof they have spent millions on the club....:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

No they havent spent a penny, and everything including the ground improvments/players were all free.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                      Was not ment for morris ment for qprsteve saying qpr made £750,000 the first season.
                      Appologies, I stand corrected.

Not through having a sex change though.

Comment

No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

Yep thats what I meant.

Maybe could have worded it better.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                            Yep thats what I meant.

Maybe could have worded it better.
                            I think he knew mate, I just jumped the gun :embarrassed:

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                              I would tend to side with the assumption that he's mainly spending ours and sponsors money. And I certainly don't take anything for gospel that comes out of that liar's mouth.
                              "Our" money as you put it, is the club's money once handed over.
                              "Sponsors" money is the club's money once received.

As he part owns the club, then it is indeed "his" money. Along with all the rest that he invested.

I'm astonished that this kind of accusation gets levelled at people, just because things have gone nowhere near as well as we hoped/expected so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X