Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst game for me ever as a Rangers fan......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst game for me ever as a Rangers fan......

I genuinely cannot think in nearly 30 years supporting Rangers of a game where I have felt so humiliated, embarrassed and ****ed of with every player wearing a Rangers shirt.

I do not mind losing in football. We're used to it following Rangers. But those w4nkers on the pitch today had as much bottle as an empty off licence.

Right from the first minute they weren't putting tackles in, the passing was awful and we gave the c**ts too much respect. They are f**kin w$nkers led by a racist captain whose fans are all fat with skin heads and all live in south London! The majority of them probably haven't seen their team pre 1994!

I am so f**ked off with those players and Mark Hughes today!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

fat *****s in replica kits
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Spot on, how some fans can come on here and say it was not shameful to lose to those *****s I just do not get. Feel completely humilitated and robbed tonight.

Comment

Oxford final
        Sarfend away
        Vauxhall motors
        Luton friendly

loads worse
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Oxford final
          Sarfend away
          Vauxhall motors
          Luton friendly

loads worse
          yeah milk cup in particular................................

Comment

thats because so many fans expected way too much. some were even talking about winning. we are relegation candidates against the team in the champions league final. away, and we are scarcely able to get a point on the road. what did you expect? we couldn't string passes together because we werent allowed to by a much better side. im annoyed by the home defeats against the likes of norwich and wolves. if we go down it will be due to those matches, not ones where we were never going to get anything anyway.

Comment

Did you go? Relax and take a deep breath. I'm gutted and I have to abide with liflelong mates who are scxm. We will still be arround and will have plenty of opportunities to wreak revenge, when we do do the trick will be to act like we're not that bothered.
              Whatever the season.

Comment

Oxford final
                Sarfend away
                Vauxhall motors
                Luton friendly

loads worse
                God I've suffered

Comment

Oxford final
                  Sarfend away
                  Vauxhall motors
                  Luton friendly

loads worse

"Says the man that will allow his boy to support Chelsea, Leigh you have no right to even have a view on the matter!!!!!"
                  From and by request of WeAreQPR12

Comment

for some its always the worst game ever - until the next one...

Comment

free country my boy can do what he wants,as weares mum did when she didnt have the abbortion
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        thats because so many fans expected way too much. some were even talking about winning. we are relegation candidates against the team in the champions league final. away, and we are scarcely able to get a point on the road. what did you expect? we couldn't string passes together because we werent allowed to by a much better side. im annoyed by the home defeats against the likes of norwich and wolves. if we go down it will be due to those matches, not ones where we were never going to get anything anyway.
                        So true, our 6 points against you are whats caused the damage, not Chelski.

Man City routed us, twice, but our survival came from beating our nearest rivals, and no, I'm not gloating.

Comment

Oxford final
                          Sarfend away
                          Vauxhall motors
                          Luton friendly

loads worse

None of those compared with today.

Oxford - yes, a final with massive Rangers support at Wembley, but not the end of the world.
                          Southend- 5 nil, but we were awful in those days anyway.
                          Vauxhall Motors - penalty shoot out. Anything can happen. Plus we were in League One when we were **** anyway.
                          Luton -a friendly. Enough said.

Today, against those ******s took the biscuit. That for me was worse than any of the games you said. I didn't mind losing, but to lose 6-1 against those inbreds in such an important game was embarrassing of epic proportions.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I rarely post here, but often read the board. Today though, is a day when writing it all down is therapeutic. God knows Rangers have often performed like that away from home, but the Milk Cup Final is the only time I can remember feeling so low in such an important match.
                            From the off, they wanted it more than us, which is criminal. Whether it was the Barca result or the whole Terry saga, it certainly galvanised them and we looked 2 yards slower. In Mata they had someone who took up positions that we seemed incapable of fathoming, even though he did the same to us in the cup game.
                            Positives? Blackburn are gone and we are still 4th bottom.
                            Bolton will be the ones to pip us and we really, really need Citeh to have conceded the title before we play them. I doubt 37 points will be enough to keep us up, but as ever, it's the hope that kills you.

Comment

Originally posted by First Wizard View Post
                              So true, our 6 points against you are whats caused the damage, not Chelski.

Man City routed us, twice, but our survival came from beating our nearest rivals, and no, I'm not gloating.
                              just f**koff ya dungdabber

Comment

Working...
                              X